TF Team Tourney

Started by shahil, January 05, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apocalypse

Thx for your proposition Coolmaninsano , I will consult with anonymous(since a lot of work has been put on me getting my account tuned up).

I also need my account to be customized 100% in regards of sensitivity, so if by the deadline I can't get my account at its fullest, I will take up on your offer and very much appreciate it.
☠ Apocalypse

shahil

Quote from: Apocalypse
Thx for your proposition Coolmaninsano , I will consult with anonymous(since a lot of work has been put on me getting my account tuned up).

I also need my account to be customized 100% in regards of sensitivity, so if by the deadline I can't get my account at its fullest, I will take up on your offer and very much appreciate it.
ok apocalypse
                          Z E N A S I S

keyn

I am willing to play but I need a partner, preferably someone sub-50 whom I know.  My TF 40L is ~45sec and my Nullpo 40L is ~38sec.  PM me if interested.
Best 40L: 34.18 seconds (May 15, 2011)

Shizi

whats so difficult about getting it tuned up
go to the ads offer page, do a 5 minute survey
use those rubies to play the weekly arena matches twice and you have full das/ar

shahil

Quote from: keyn
I am willing to play but I need a partner, preferably someone sub-50 whom I know.  My TF 40L is ~45sec and my Nullpo 40L is ~38sec.  PM me if interested.
i know 2 ppl who might be looking for a partner ask Jupiter_Joe & vipjun on tf if they dont have a partner already
                          Z E N A S I S

Alexsweden

I have tried some surveys but i never get anything...  (have gotten only 5 rubies from one of them..) and at least here in swe we dont have that many offers.. :/
But no commercials either though

NoManual

this looks like a very fun turney! If I had some1 to play with I would've joined, but none of my friends are good at tetris
40L = 28.71
My Blog

larrytetris

Apoc, you can reach rank 20 in like 2 hours.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

shahil

Quote from: NoManual
this looks like a very fun turney! If I had some1 to play with I would've joined, but none of my friends are good at tetris
im sure youll find some1 that can play with u
                          Z E N A S I S

shahil

Z E N A S I S

Paradox

I'll join I just need a partner and a team name.
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

shahil

Quote from: Paradox
I'll join I just need a partner and a team name.
why dont u be partners with no manual he is looking for a teamate too
                          Z E N A S I S

DarkERocker

It looks like it will be fun =)
I pmed Tetwis for teaming up with him, if he does pm me back and accept to play I'll just put the team name ^^
If anyone wants to team just pm me ( don't really know when Tetwis will see my msg, so yeah, I'd like to have a team before the deadline, I'll wait one more week, and then I'll post back here )

Sisu

I pestered Curio to join because he missed TTO signups.

yay

Curio + Sisu

= The Bluebird of Lime Jello

vipjun

team: Carolyn Carries Me

Carolyn_
vipjun