Nullpo Tetris League: SEASON TWO HAS BEGUN

Started by Rosti_LFC, January 03, 2011, 03:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukrainian4Life

Those from D4, PM me with a time that you'd like to play.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

goofer

goofer        tagitagi              10-15   ggs, lost it at the end ;s

xlro

Div 4 Players:

A couple people already asked me over the last weeks, when we can play our match. I'm sorry for breaking with the great record we had from season one for playing the most matches, and also quite fast, but I saw you did fine without me.

Since it looks like I will probably still wait a good while for my internet connection at home to be activated, I want to play my league matches during this week, in the evening (from work).

I'm planning to make some room for playing matches from 7pm to about 9pm (CEST) [= 1-3pm EDT] every day, when someone shows up. I can't guarantee this will work every day - but I'll try.

You can always find me on IRC (#harddrop) via query and by extension possibly also the shoutbox.

Let me know in advance, if you already have a fixed date you want to play at, otherwise, just show up at the time above and we can do our match without scheduling.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

XaeL

nobody's vsing me, even joey doesnt wanna vs me.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Alexsweden

Quote from: xlro
I'm planning to make some room for playing matches from 7pm to about 9pm (CEST) [= 1-3pm EDT] every day, when someone shows up. I can't guarantee this will work every day - but I'll try.
I have my last test tmr morning and after that im FREE so I will be logged in for those times for sure during the week - if im not out with my friends

shahil

Quote from: xlro
Div 4 Players:

A couple people already asked me over the last weeks, when we can play our match. I'm sorry for breaking with the great record we had from season one for playing the most matches, and also quite fast, but I saw you did fine without me.

Since it looks like I will probably still wait a good while for my internet connection at home to be activated, I want to play my league matches during this week, in the evening (from work).

You can always find me on IRC (#harddrop) via query and by extension possibly also the shoutbox.

Let me know in advance, if you already have a fixed date you want to play at, otherwise, just show up at the time above and we can do our match without scheduling.
Cant you Play on weekends? Cuz that's when I'm only free
                          Z E N A S I S

Ryan227735

CaptainPaul

cubixcreature

Quote from: CaptainPaul
Where do we sign up? :S

Right Here! You wont be able to participate until Season 3, since Season 2 has already begun. But you can start practicing for it!

CaptainPaul

Or looks like it all ready started. nvm. haha

Edit: Looks like i was wrong once again. I'm in. for season three that is. haha. Even though i'll get destroyed, looks like fun

Caithness

killahbee

Alexsweden

xlro

Quote from: shahil
Cant you Play on weekends? Cuz that's when I'm only free
no sorry, not atm

xlro