Started by Paul676, January 02, 2011, 05:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeroKai

1. Type A
2. Type D
3. Type C
4. Type E
5. Type B

Generally I'm more focused on T-spins than combos. I've not really tried out all-spins given that I'm old fashioned. Learning Z/S spins was already one of those "Wait, this is pretty broken stuff..." moments but I don't really mind anymore. Having said that, 180 spin setups and teleportation are my limit. It's not an area I want to touch really.

Decision between D and C was difficult. Think I choose D in the end due to it's similarity with tetrisDS (minus T-spin aspects). Combos aren't my thing really.

Rosti_LFC

In descending order of preference, DEACB

Quote from: Spirale
I think for the logo of the team something like people representing all the clichés about european countries ( baguette and beret for france, etc) taking a superhero pose would be great.
I like this idea. Maybe stick them in front of the EU flag too (sorry Swiss people).

Paul676

I like this idea too, but I need someone who could make me one of these :S
               Tetris Belts!

Spirale

Quote from: Paul676
I like this idea too, but I need someone who could make me one of these :S

gif or salamander

Agamemnon

Currently so out of training on pretty much all formats (my computer has been in for repair a month..) that I don't know what preferences to set up. I'll revisit it when I have a laptop to play on again :x

gif

i guess i could make something... but i need few more days to finish random projects ;s

and...  C A D B E

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

bluesphere

1. B
2. A
3. C
4. D
5. E

All Spins are fun, but I actually think it's most likely the same as playing with T-Spins only,
given the low damage of other spins. Unless I got something wrong. =x

KeroKai

Quote from: bluesphere
1. B
2. A
3. C
4. D
5. E

All Spins are fun, but I actually think it's most likely the same as playing with T-Spins only,
given the low damage of other spins. Unless I got something wrong. =x

Yeah. All-spin rewards low damage in Tetris Party Deluxe. Think it's one extra line?

But I think Nullpomino rewards the full thing. So things like J triples send 6 lines over. I always get the impression that there'd be an insane amount of spinning in such games. Giving the endless possibilities to create Z/S/J/L/T spins.

Ravendarksky

Right: I need all of you to give me your preferences, from 1-5, with 1 being the one you'd most like to play, out of:

Type A: Change on attack, 7 previews, bag randomizer, T-spins only, all settings on (garbage block/counter, combos, etc.)
Type B: Change on attack, 7 previews, bag randomizer, All-spins (Immobile + EZ), no combos, other settings on
Type C: Change on attack, 7 previews, bag randomizer, no spins or PCs, yes combos, other settings on
Type D: Random garbage, 3 previews, 4-history randomizer, all settings off
Type E: Random garbage, 1 preview, memoryless randomizer, no spins/combos/PCs, yes block/counter

My preferences are:

1. Type C
2. Type D
3. Type A
4. Type E
5. Type B.

This is because I feel that on NP, my 4 wide is deadly, my 2nd favourite is blockbox, I'm decent at tspins, and I think that there are far better players of allspins out there, and my skill in this discipline would be wasted. Type E is the real unknown quantity, and I would have to test this out to see how fun it is.

A - Yes
B - Fun
D
E
C - I'm sorry, just not a fan of combos, especially when forcing them.

Paul676

that's cool, it looks like we've got a pretty balanced team going here, so all is good

Not many takers for E though... no surprise there...
               Tetris Belts!

Spirale

that's cool, it looks like we've got a pretty balanced team going here, so all is good

Not many takers for E though... no surprise there...
Im good with E since i spent most of my tetris career on cultris and tetrinet. I just have more fun with tspins

Paul676

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind
               Tetris Belts!

Alexsweden

"Team so far (I'm currently waiting for the final reply to my call): "

Does this mean that you will have a full roster shortly or is it possible to apply?

Spirale

i just read the conditions to enter in paradox' team sextris. I hope were allowed to trash talk and make fun of other people in this team ?