HD Team League

Started by myndzi, January 01, 2011, 09:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukrainian4Life

I apologize for not notifying you myself. As team owner I shall handle everything in regards to roster changes.
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

myndzi

No worries, thanks for your cooperation.

Ukrainian4Life

Please add baseballboy to the S16 team roster. His HD account name is: baseballboy4296

Thanks!
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Tt_edward

Quote from: Ukrainian4Life
I apologize for not notifying you myself. As team owner I shall handle everything in regards to roster changes.
U should be ashamed of yourself

ello, wasup?:D

myndzi

What are you on about, Edward? Everybody is new to this, I expected confusion... I'm just trying to impose some order for the sake of sanity later on. Eventually everyone will catch on, but it's not a big deal yet.

Ukrainian: I have added him, but recall that due to the ineligibility period, he can't play this weekend.

Ukrainian4Life

Quote from: myndzi
What are you on about, Edward? Everybody is new to this, I expected confusion... I'm just trying to impose some order for the sake of sanity later on. Eventually everyone will catch on, but it's not a big deal yet.

Ukrainian: I have added him, but recall that due to the ineligibility period, he can't play this weekend.

Yes, I do remember, but he'll just beast it up next weekend at allspins.  

Profane

would anyone please explain the types a little more in depth.  I want to practice them but i want to understand what it is i'm trying to do.  Do some 'types' not send lines when you clear 2 and 3 lines?  I noticed in type B KDbar sent a lot of Tetrises, so i'm assuming all types send lines with Tetrises right?

myndzi

Confusion of the week: DAS settings

In Nullpomino 7.5, there is a Tuning Settings option accessible from the main menu. You need to configure your preferred DAS settings in there. Be sure to set the Max DAS to what you want to play, since it's unlikely the Min DAS is going to affect you much. If you do not do this, you will wind up playing your games with 14 DAS or something silly like that. Please ask for help if you can't figure this out.

By the same token, please try out some practice matches with your players to work out the kinks before match time!

Profane: The settings that are different for each game type are listed in the OP. I don't believe there is an option to alter how many lines things like Tetrises send, so yes, it will be 4/2/1 in all types (though B2B is on in three of them!) The things that change are the spin, garbage, and combo options, along with the randomizer and previews for the last two. Do you have a more specific question I can answer?

If you want to try out the settings, you will need to download the .rul files (right click > save as) to your Nullpomino\config\rule folder. In Netplay, be sure you are using the correct rule file for the game type (Options button to change your rule), and create a room. Click the Custom button, go to the Preset tab, and paste in the preset code for the appropriate game type from the OP. Be sure and edit out any spaces that wind up in it, or it won't work. Click Import. Now you are using the rule and you have the settings, so you are set to practice. For quick access you can use the save/load preset buttons to save the HDTL settings into your local preset list. For simplicity, I used 1 = A, 2 = B, etc.

Profane

Myndzi thanks for the clarification,  also sidenote you are doing an excellent job with this league thanks man.

Tt_edward

what team is winning for now?
ello, wasup?:D

myndzi

Looks like Stars is on top. I am going to have to revise the rankings but I'm not sure how yet; I want matches won to come first, but I forgot about that when I wrote the summary sorting.

(Edit: thanks Profane, I'm glad to hear it.)

Edit edit: I know what causes the /msg bug and can reproduce it. I look forward to it being fixed for next week!

Edit edit edit: Done vvv

chopin

Please remove Apocalypse and ItsWhatever from Legion roster as well as promote Jenn to second in command, thank you.

myndzi

Standings spreadsheet has been updated to properly sort based on matches won first, then sets won, then differential. Maybe if I feel real tricky I can make a new sheet for predictor details...

killahbee

tagitagi is now a part of team element !

yay tagi !

- bee

chopin

Please add Carolyn and Rowa to Legion roster please, thx