I guess its about time I make one o' these

Started by DAS44, December 18, 2010, 07:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAS44

Well, I've been on HD for a while at this point.

First off, I'm a 22 year old Chilean llama breeder, but everyone around here calls me Roger the shrubber. No I am not fluent in Spanish, I know enough to survive, basically where's the bathroom and how much are these earmuffs.

I've been playing tetris for just over a year and I can honestly say I suck, but the llamas dont need much constant care so I have enough free time to play tetris while waiting for one of them to attack a neighbors dog or something of that sort. If you didn't know they spit as a defense mechanism, all the way from the gut, it really is nasty.

Other interests include, guitars, making fun of Zero, skipping down roads wearing a kilt, and other such activities.

I think that's pretty much it.

(god I didnt realize how weird this was when I typed it, I get this way when I'm tired)

ZeroT

☠ ZeroT

XaeL

your my hero das, i love the way people pronounce your name dos

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

DAS44

Viru says it right o:

and why am I your hero?

jennr246

☠ Jennr246

XaeL

Quote from: DAS44
Viru says it right o:

and why am I your hero?
so is it dos or das? Your my hero coz theres a keyboard called das elite and its cool.
Also coz i remember we used to play alot together but not anymore (sadface)

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

virulent

dude. das like las as in las vegas baby!
anyway you missed a few parts of your intro..things you should mention but that i will not in public.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Maii04

DAS44

Quote from: virulent
dude. das like las as in las vegas baby!
anyway you missed a few parts of your intro..things you should mention but that i will not in public.

mhm like in Las Vegas, or Las Angeles... but not as annoying.

Oh yes and I'm gay and black (or viru is convinced that I am)

coolmaninsano

DAS44

Quote from: coolmaninsano

I was hoping someone would catch that.

jemm_4

lmao llama breeder, and you're not gay and black
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

larrytetris

Noticed that there's another "-as" in Las Vegas...
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

dkorn725

Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS

dkorn725

Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS