Hey Everyone!

Started by lilasianboy193, November 26, 2010, 12:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XaeL

Quote from: telesto
Maii is making up weird rumors about me.  I don't beat people up XDD  And I'm not terrible, but I'm defiantly not one of those scary tetris monsters.  (Also, don't let Maii fool you.  She's not a terrible player either!)
i beat telesto up. kekeke.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

virulent

Quote from: larrytetris
Telesto once drove to my house (we live within 30 minutes of each other), put on some brass knuckles of O-pieces, and beat me up.
+1 [/color]

Quote from: coolmaninsano
When telesto leaves the room, I look like
+1[/color]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

telesto

Quote from: larrytetris
Telesto once drove to my house (we live within 30 minutes of each other), put on some brass knuckles of O-pieces, and beat me up.

Et tu Larry?  Et tu?  We do live around 30 minutes away from each other, but I don't own any weapons, let alone tetris themed brass knuckles...  Also, LARRY BEATS ME UP.  I always have to see that clip of me on a sakura flower falling off a tree in sadness.  What happened to Washington solidarity?

Quote from: coolmaninsano
When telesto leaves the room, I look like

Aaron looks like that because he trips over himself trying to kill me.  Even when he dies riiiiiight after he sends me a pc, he'll wait that 30 seconds to send it to me.

Also, if we're starting weird rumors... I hear Aaron has a gerbil skin jacket that he wears to school with his high heels and his sparkly diamond T-piece earrings.  Larry likes to kick puppies when no one is looking, and kittens when someone is.

Maii04

Quote from: telesto

Also, if we're starting weird rumors... I hear Aaron has a gerbil skin jacket that he wears to school with his high heels and his sparkly diamond T-piece earrings.  Larry likes to kick puppies when no one is looking, and kittens when someone is.
Lmao

telesto destroyed the periodic table because she only recognizes the element of surprise

telesto

Quote from: Maii04
Lmao
telesto destroyed the periodic table because she only recognizes the element of surprise

Makes me sound like Chuck Norris