Tetris Friends dirty word list

Started by Sisu, November 11, 2010, 06:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perfectclear

Im disappointed that "watch" (only in quotes) is a censored word. maybe add this to the list to be voted on?

Sisu

Quote from: perfectclear
Im disappointed that "watch" (only in quotes) is a censored word. maybe add this to the list to be voted on?

I think the punctuation glitch is a separate issue. We could gripe about that too but I'd guess TF support is already aware of it.

ManOfMiracles

MiracleMan

holdnext

Quote from: Sisu
I think the punctuation glitch is a separate issue. We could gripe about that too but I'd guess TF support is already aware of it.
"watch" (quote-unquote watch) is starred out as quo*;***ch" because tf chat ignores delimiters; in this case, the semicolon.

coolmaninsano

If it were up to me, I'd send them all in.

My vote is for lust.

holdnext

On the chat that says "to* ** *uch", no one in the room understands what it means.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: holdnext
On the chat that says "to* ** *uch", no one in the room understands what it means.

TOJ is much (better).

holdnext

Quote from: coolmaninsano
TOJ is much (better).
...or "top is such"

coolmaninsano

Quote from: holdnext
...or "top is such"

Touché!

holdnext

@SiRTeTRiS: yeah toj is much smoother
@HD_Blink: how come soft drop is so slow

coolmaninsano

Mound.

Chad Billingsley is on the ***** for the Dodgers today.

Sisu

I just found this amusing. I was able to get C_O_B_I_A past the create-account filter, but it won't let C_O_B_I_A play:
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i55.tinypic.com/acwwtw.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i55.tinypic.com/acwwtw.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

coolmaninsano

Sisu

Sheister

larrytetris

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di