TOJ English Patch!

Started by virulent, March 03, 2010, 02:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirky

Thanks D:

This was my main reason why i stayed away from thi

Someone2knoe

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--] though i'd switch line clear delay & custom das/ar..
too many ppl on tf combo & slow line clear delay could possibly make that a little more disadvantageous yay[/quote]

You shouldn't fix combos by ruining something else lol.

Someone suggested that we change the way you top out. But it would make topping it ridiculous.

Line clear delay should be reduced, the solution to combos isn't to have horrible line clear delay lol.

DeeTz

Quote from: Someone2knoe
TOJ doesn't usually lag
The line clear delay can be reduced
The soft drop speed can be increased
You can use a ....
Japanese people are cool

Those are the main differences. If tf had the top 3 I would be able to tolerate it. I could be missing something though.

You serious? Earning enough TP to upgrade blows...

TOJ sure has lots of patches since the last time I played.  

DannyBars

im just posting so i can have the last action (post)in every topic ya im bored
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

Someone2knoe

Quote from: DeeTz
You serious? Earning enough TP to upgrade blows...

TOJ sure has lots of patches since the last time I played.  

They aren't "official" patches

Wrathi

Quote from: virulent
<{HIDE1}>

Hmm, always wanted to try out TOJ. Replying

XaeL

Toj is asome. Seriously if TF was TOJ in a browser then i'd play it all the time.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Wrathi

Quote from: XaeL
Toj is asome. Seriously if TF was TOJ in a browser then i'd play it all the time.

Yup, just tried few games in the beginner/average rooms and it feels so light! And by light I mean it's not slow to play like TF Flash version. Whenever I play TF even though I'm just average player it feels like I'm playing in a sea of goo.

EDIT: Ranking seems to be player friendly as well

crzy242

Quote from: Wrathi

EDIT: Ranking seems to be player friendly as well
yeah but that "ranking" is just the level and shows how much you play. There is no actual rating system in the beginner, intermediate nor expert rooms. Try play in the 1v1 rooms, that's where all the fun is
☠  crzy242

feralfury013

Reply to reveal, thank you for the TOJ English Patch
Wish I could do more to help...

virulent

Quote from: Wrathi
Yup, just tried few games in the beginner/average rooms and it feels so light! And by light I mean it's not slow to play like TF Flash version. Whenever I play TF even though I'm just average player it feels like I'm playing in a sea of goo.

all hail toj! [/color]

Quote from: Someone2knoe
Line clear delay should be reduced, the solution to combos isn't to have horrible line clear delay lol.

though it would be comical imo :3[/color]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Yokay

Noogy

coolmaninsano

Thetetrisnoob