TOJ English Patch!

Started by virulent, March 03, 2010, 02:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crzy242

did you put in the patch update...
☠  crzy242

Ciphox

I downloaded the full client download and ran it with skip update checked and it said my client was outdated.  I tried using the tetris.exe patch on my japanese installation as well and it error'd out.

EDIT:  Didn't realize the patch update didn't have to go over the full client download.  Got it working.

crzy242

look at the first page
second link- "TOJ PATCH UPDATe"
☠  crzy242

Ciphox

Yeah, thought that was for already downloaded clients just to patch the tetris.exe.  Considering that there's no explanation for the top two files, I didn't really do anything wrong... you done yet?

crzy242

? i believe i was only helping you to get the patch working, is something wrong?
☠  crzy242

massi4h

Just replying so I can this set up again lol

Edit: Oh the links were already there cause I've posted before. Fail lol.
☠ massi4h

valerio2dias

Good translation job. Congratulations, guys. But in my case did not accept load without upgrading. However, updated and the game started normally and translated. I downloaded the full game offered in one of the links posted on the first page of this topic. Give this a problem?

Ps.: My English is very bad. I'm brazilliam.

Thanks!

Matthave

Wojtek

updating old english patched toj with official updates will revert all translated text (but translated graphics will stay), so in effect game will be only partially translated.

to get fully translated game (and other improvements over official version) you have to get new patch.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

Matthave

Is it still possible to unlock only DAS settings without english patch?

chopin

Show me the money
Black sheep wall

Wojtek

Quote from: Matthave
Is it still possible to unlock only DAS settings without english patch?
[hide]
it is possible, but i don't support it.
[/hide]
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

jemm_4

"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

arf

blazen_azn

i use ;,./ for up right down and left but they dont register

is it possible to keymap it?