jkwon23

DAS44

Quote from: jkwon23
So I'm in right?

Better

Maii04

Quote from: blazen_azn
ill take her spot....when is it on monday

aren't you already playing on Monday? On you own spot...

KeroKai

Quote from: telesto
Somehow I thought it was bottom 1 out when I was playing XD Oh well, good luck with the rest of the tournament guys!!

Yep Yep. You're still in telesto. Next match will be with 5 players - KO is bottom 2 though. We'll have to wait for the other three groups to finish first before everything.

How long did the 35 games take btw? Just checking whether it was too long or that sort of stuff.

I see you guys chose to purposely lose after 7 games. Guess that speeds up the process. You could have continued playing on though since it's free for all. Otherwise, does it eventually become 1v1 with people stopping after reaching 7 points?

How did you guys find it overall? Any tweaks?

lovesky

Quote from: lovesky
I'm in. (GMT)
WTH my account got hacked. I didn't even sign up for this. =.='

Ryan

I just got a message that my games are at 6 CST but on the forums it says my games start at 8 CST.  What am I suppose to believe?

KeroKai

Quote from: Ryan
I just got a message that my games are at 6 CST but on the forums it says my games start at 8 CST.  What am I suppose to believe?

Unfortunately it's the earlier one.
E-mails are the most up to date. I'll go edit the forum stuff.

On a sidenote: Anyone able to get in touch with SirTetris through phone/skype/msn or the sort? Otherwise it's looking like we might have to replace him with someone else. Volunteers?

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
Tonight's Game

Friendship - Larry - Edward - Aaron - Ryan - [Pending] at 6pm CST Sunday 10th.
[/quote]

friendship

To anyone who doesn't know, my username is HD_friendship. get in touch with me please

KeroKai

So it appears I screwed up big time with the CST thinking it was an hour later and all that. This time it's completely my fault... =.=

Apologies Ryan.

After 45 minutes of re-organising x__x

The game going on at the moment is...

Larry - Friendship - Edward - Aaron - Storm - Sarutahiko

KeroKai

Thanks. I'm off to bed now >.<....

larrytetris

Larry - 7
St0rm - 7
Sarutahiko - 7
Friendship - 7
Aaron - 4
Edward - 3
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

coolmaninsano

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i52.tinypic.com/ae8u1w.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i52.tinypic.com/ae8u1w.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Final Scores:

Larry - 7
Sarutahiko - 7
St0rm - 7
Friendship - 7
Aaron - 4
Edward - 3

KeroKai

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Tonight's Game on now. 8pm EST 11th Monday

Blazen - Barnchak - MoM - Johnny - Sobored - Jennr
[/quote]

The next game will most likely have.

Ryan - Paul - Goofer - Jkwon - SirTetris (Assuming he replies back within the next few days) - Lovesky/KeroKai

Note: This match will be scheduled in awkward times. People let me know which time you can do since we're dealing with different timezones and stuff...

Yeah I can see who is going to be knocked out of this one already >.<

larrytetris

Quote from: KeroKai
The next game will most likely have.

Ryan - Paul - Goofer - Jkwon - Kevin - Lovesky

Note: This match will be scheduled in awkward times. People let me know which time you can do since we're dealing with different timezones and stuff...

Noooooooo! Ryan's still in ><

For the following rounds, I suggest scheduling in terms of shoutbox time or GMT for standardization.

Great job hosting this though, tons of fun >:D
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

KeroKai

[attachmentid=51]

Johnny - 7
Blazen - 7
Sobored - 7
Mom - 7
Jenn - 6
Barnchak - 1

Good games all.
We'll definitely shorten the next few rounds and stuff.