It's only six months late....

Started by coolmaninsano, September 28, 2010, 07:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crzy242

ok guys, the truth is aaron is a 4-wider. there, end of story.
☠  crzy242

coolmaninsano

Quote from: crzy242
ok guys, the truth is aaron is a 4-wider. there, end of story.

So was SS o: Big deal if I four wide, I can win without it. Unlike chow...

Maii04

oh hai
welcome

oh wait
its just aaron

coolmaninsano

Quote from: Maii04
oh hai
welcome

oh wait
its just aaron

*goes to post that on Sakura's introduction thread*

EDIT: Thread was closed.

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: coolmaninsano
*goes to post that on Sakura's introduction thread*

EDIT: Thread was closed.
Lol. Fail.
MiracleMan

coolmaninsano

Ravendarksky

Sprint time =  Sprint time NOT skill level.
I can't get sub 45 sprint, but I can get to level 14 of nullpomino extreme... where I'm sure the pieces are coming at you at a rate beyond 45 second sprinting.

Perhaps we should come up with some sort of Harddrop multiplayer ranking, based on several stats, such as Average TPM, Average APM and Average LPM.

crzy242

Quote from: Ravendarksky
Sprint time =  Sprint time NOT skill level.
I can't get sub 45 sprint, but I can get to level 14 of nullpomino extreme... where I'm sure the pieces are coming at you at a rate beyond 45 second sprinting.

Perhaps we should come up with some sort of Harddrop multiplayer ranking, based on several stats, such as Average TPM, Average APM and Average LPM.
speed of pieces coming at you =/= speed of you placing pieces.. especially since its SRS and you can abuse lock delay. 20 G play is a lot different from 0 G (20G more leaning towards reaction , 0G leaning more towards planned placement)

you would need to have different rankings for different games if you ever wanted a multiplayer ranking.
results of ladder battles can define skill pretty well already
☠  crzy242

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: XaeL
maii04 = sakura?
http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showt...amp;#entry28813

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalm134.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalm134.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

ohitsstef

Quote from: XaeL
maii04 = sakura?

why are you such a fail?

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

jemm_4

"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

coolmaninsano

Quote from: jemm_4
tl;dr  PRO!!![SIZE=14]

Lol what.

jemm_4

tl;dr  PRO!!

Messed up first time, I still don't know how to use this thing >.< That's why I'm Noob xD
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle