Hello Everyone hows life?

Started by asdew, August 23, 2010, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdew

Well  i heard about this site from some guy(i believe his name was jem_4) announcing it on bb. I prefer playing blockbox to anything else really but i still sort of suck. I have been playing tetris 3 weeks so im pretty noob-ish at this game but i know most of the terms. My second favorite tetris clone is Nullpomino because i can go faster in that game w/o lagging. Well thats it i guess...  

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Maii04

Anonymous

yes! yeesssssss! yyeessssss!!! You're right! Blockbox is awesome, and Jemm_4 is pro c: .

I think I love you.
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Spirale

life is good what about you

edit anonymous, oops she's 14

Paul676

If she's not the new fraaankie I'll eat my hat
               Tetris Belts!

EnFuego

Wow new player not from TF. There is hope still...

Anonymous

why must cops always stand between true love ;(

we'll just have to wait a few years! C:
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Monte

damn those are some kewl sexy pics you have in your profile. the best part is the little kid chillin in the background. classy.
Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

asdew

lmao YES BB FTW!!! and ive seen jemm_4 around saying how much he sucks so i guess he sucks...and thank you monte  Hi ohitsstef and ty for welcoming me maii and spirlae life is good for me too

themysticalninja

yay welcome
i love a new player not from tf
bb ftw
Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

ManOfMiracles

MiracleMan

Wojtek

asdew, you know what is good!
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland