Previous topic - Next topic

xlro

Quote from: Paul676
forehead
+1
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

themysticalninja

i think forehead is the concensus
Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

ohitsstef

after you get the tat xael suggested,
and pick up a girl,
you can say, "you remind me of a game of tetris.. you always want the long ones."

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Boingloing

never get a tatoo where you can get fat

g u r l g a m e r

Okizeme

you should get other tattoos first and if someday you come to see that you have a nice half/full-sleeve going on then you can slide in a tetrimino or two in there.
bit.ly/sorcerersminion | The Soul Sacrifice Companion
beaman.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/sgnl606

DAS44

Quote from: XaeL
tat an I piece onto your shlong and 4 lines of pieces around it. then when u get stiff it should line up into a tetris.
I don't think you want to explain that to your girlfriend....

Yeah.... I decided to make it an l-block

or have her get a tattoo of the outlying lines with the.... slot of the l-block..

nevermind!

caffeine

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future.[/quote] -- Comedian Richard Jeni.

Paul676

get her to get a middle 4 wide combo starter tattoo
               Tetris Belts!

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Skooble

Here's an update:

I've made my decision! What I am going to get done is a T piece on my foot, falling into the gap between my big toe and my 4th toe.

BUT - I don't know what mino style to choose. I like TOJ mino style the best. Suggestions?

XaeL

i already made a suggestion, and everyone agreed.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

SiRTeTRiS

I like Xael's idea best...every time you enter/re-enter you can just yell "Tetris!" over and over bahahahahah that's one way to break the 40 Line record.  And then you could come up with a bunch of really cheesy pick up lines too.

bach_of_tetris

and those will be btb tetrises with combos too
"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff

virulent

he'd have a tetris orgasm

i'd say get 1 of each mino over time spread out around your body n have ppl look for the pieces :s
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

thomasgx1

I've been thinking about getting a 2/3 line high stack with a gap for a tspin double - all in black with each brick outlined in black (no fill) and then with a tbrick just above as if i'm about to place it.

Its been a consideration for about 3/4 years now.