Australia's Fastest

Started by crzy242, July 13, 2010, 07:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crzy242

☠  crzy242

mippo

someone make this for europe  

Hypofreakk

omg. dumb dead leaderboards. I JUST GOT 32.17 WOOT. Dumb sub 32 oh wells.

crzy242

grats buddy!

a screenshot woulda been nice, since the leaderboards have gone haywire :/
☠  crzy242

crzy242

XEAL  BE PREPARED TO DO SOME CATCHING UP , HYPO HIT 31 SECONDS. (but he forgot to ss so idk what the milliseconds are)
☠  crzy242

crzy242

I love it how we are so much better than TEXAS
☠  crzy242

arm

XaeL

aus is a country texas is a state...

dude our state pwns urs
we have 25, 31 and 33
whats ur state got itch with a b?

anyway i'm starcrafting i havent played tetris for 2 weeks now

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

crzy242

didnt i already show you that texas has more people than we do?
anyways, your 25 doesnt play anymore and your 31 cant hit 31 anymore. you quit tetris because you couldnt keep up LOL JK
☠  crzy242

XaeL

no
where did i say i quit tetris.
i was just stating the fact that i dont have 16 hours a day to play tetris like u and hypo do. I only have like 3 hours a day.  ANd i only play for like <20minutes.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

crzy242

LOL. 16 hours? not only do we have wayyy lesss time than that (after hw, its like what, 3 hours? ), we dont speedwhore that much on bb anyways. hypo goes and plays his other games while i practice downstack
☠  crzy242

XaeL

you have 8 hours of school and 16 hours of non-school. simple.

WHen i was in highshcool i was in my bester-est gaming state, i went to nationals for <insert game name here> like 4 times. now i'm sh** coz uni SAPS AWAY UR GAMING abilities

Hypofreakk

I play bb only like one time each 3 days because I cbb going on c:

oh and btw I only have like 6 hours a day to play tetris.

JUST SAYIN

XaeL

dude 6 hours is > 20 minutessssssssssssssssssssss