Australia's Fastest

Started by crzy242, July 13, 2010, 07:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crzy242

LOL xeal your sig is SO COOL
i  actually thought it was a bug crawling on my screen T_T
☠  crzy242

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Hypofreakk

XaeL

sighz i cbb beating u again when u beat me.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

HD_ReeF

is this about sprint 40 lines? Mine 45 seconds on TF ~

crzy242

Quote from: HD_ReeF
is this about sprint 40 lines? Mine 45 seconds on TF ~
sorrryyy this is for AUSSIES
☠  crzy242

XaeL

and u woudlnt be in the top x anyway reef MUAHAHA

crzy242

Quote from: XaeL
and u woudlnt be in the top x anyway reef MUAHAHA
he would be 10th
☠  crzy242

Kaervek56

New time: 38.56s
Including proof, since blockbox records aren't stable atm due to replays not working
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://harddrop.com/file/pic/gallery/2111_view.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://harddrop.com/file/pic/gallery/2111_view.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

XaeL

crzy242

grats on the new time kaervek!

EDIT: btw kaervek, you can view replays, you just have to wait a day after it was put up. idk why this is
☠  crzy242

bach_of_tetris

lol how am I still in top 10
"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff

Kaervek56

Quote from: crzy242
grats on the new time kaervek!

EDIT: btw kaervek, you can view replays, you just have to wait a day after it was put up. idk why this is
I wasn't refering that the day wait, there was/is a problem with replays recording at all on blockbox, and it seems there was a rollback. People have lost records, I lost my 3:18 survival, chubz lost his #1 rank 4:55 survival, blink lost his 26s 40L and so on. And since replays still aren't working, I don't know what will happen.

XaeL

crzy242

Quote from: XaeL
whos chubz.
apocalypse.
☠  crzy242