Hello!

Started by kdbar, June 18, 2010, 08:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdbar

Hello,

I thought I'd drop by and make an account here since a few people I played with on TF have told me about it. Lots of ridiculously awesome players/people here so I hope I'll get to know most of y'all. I'm 20 and go to University of California, Irvine with a major in Computer Engineering.

Now on to my Tetris "style". It's not anything special at all. I never learned how to stack for t-spins or combos, so my bread and butter involves stacking as fast as I can and dropping tetrises down the hole. =D

So yeah, if you have any questions about me or anything, feel free to ask. Other than that, I hope I get to know you guys and even play a few games.

Cheers,

Sean

Noogy

welcome! theres alot of videos/tutorials on this forum if you're interested in learning t-spins or combos;
im also on TF right now if you wanna play/chat for a bit

ohitsstef

don't listen to nooby, he's a noob

you should practice on blockbox with us >_>
gamepoint.co.uk

it's very nice if you're not into tspinning or combos.. cause they dont count them ~  well tspins count as a double.. but meh -shrugs

also blockbox has a lot of great single player modes

oh and hi~

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

XaeL

i do computer science, lets science dizlly.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

larrytetris

Quote from: kdbar
A few people I played with on TF have told me about it. Lots of ridiculously awesome players/people

Must be talking about me, thanks.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

mippo

hi kdbar,

good to see you here!

Maii04

Quote from: larrytetris
Must be talking about me, thanks.
Uh huh. Sure. Hi kd