Could anyone help me?

Started by GiGiSSiMo, June 17, 2010, 02:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldPlatedDish

Based on that pic, it seems that the goal is to fill up as much of the playing arena as possible.
Try stacking for 4x4 squares and if all else fails, keep your stack flat and don'T leave any holes!

XaeL

errrr what about just stack normally and learn how to stack. gosh.

Oh, I FOUND A CHEAT. HOLD DOWN ALT AND TAP f4 REALLY FAST when you start game!

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

GiGiSSiMo

Quote from: XaeL
Oh, I FOUND A CHEAT. HOLD DOWN ALT AND TAP f4 REALLY FAST when you start game!

Really funny... maybe it also works in a maulti-tab opened browser with CTRL+F4... i'll try.

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
Based on that pic, it seems that the goal is to fill up as much of the playing arena as possible.
Try stacking for 4x4 squares and if all else fails, keep your stack flat and don'T leave any holes!

This is true: rules are in post #4
But how can i fille 19 lines with 4x4?

Thanks

chopin

I just looked up ctrl+F4.... and I came across this. O_O
Is it just me, or is this guy on crack?
http://www.remembering-your-keyboard-short...om/ctrl-f4.html

GiGiSSiMo

If someone wants to try this "strange" tetris i'll allow to play it from my PC with remote control.
Thanks for all suggestions.

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

GiGiSSiMo

Quote from: XaeL
lmao

ALT+F4 suggestion, LMAO, what's next?
Bye silly clown  

solo2001

Does anyone have a link to this game? I wanna try it!
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

GiGiSSiMo

Quote from: solo2001
Does anyone have a link to this game? I wanna try it!

As i said in post #4 is an italian online contest only, for registering you must be italian citizen.
Since you can train all times you want, if you want to try i can let playing the game from my PC with remote control software (as teamviewer for example) so i can learn some strategy (if exists i hope).
If somebody wants to try this way PM me.

Thanks.

massi4h

Can't you make another account (say with your brother/sister/father/mother's citizenship and give one of us the login details? I'd be keen to try help you out.
☠ massi4h

GiGiSSiMo

Quote from: massi4h
Can't you make another account (say with your brother/sister/father/mother's citizenship and give one of us the login details? I'd be keen to try help you out.

Yes i can but i believe there's IP domain control: if this is true is hard to believe that my brother/sister/father/mother play from U.S. or Germany or else...

Alis

Quote from: GiGiSSiMo
But how can i fille 19 lines with 4x4?
Thanks

That depends, It's all very different depending on if it's a bag or just total randomness.

the good part about this all is that you can make 1 LOJ, 1 TSZ. 1 T, 1 I and fill the 3 left with random pieces

[fumen]105@7eEVNWTA0no2AXuSrDFbEwCtMwhEBMdCANfB9bBlVB?AwNAAJeXKlbXKlbXKlbXKvbAAA7eGrPPVA0no2AXuSrDFbE?VCvPmYExQEXEFBAAA6gBOfBKQB+RBzLBAwNAA1doUNR4Glb?oUNR4GlbpU5Glb5GpUlb4GNRoUlb4GNRoUvbAwNTA0no2AX?uSrDFb8KCtMwhEBMdCA7eExnBxiBxdBxYBAAAPeHYlbHYlb?HYlbHYpbAwNAA7eH1XPVA0no2AXuSrDFbssC0nmYExQEXEF?BAAAcdB/jB/ZBcTB9PBiJBAAAxdqUUKlboUwNVKlbxNcDUK?lbxNdDlbxNdDlbwNUKdDlbWKcDpbSYPtAFVMGEQDVTAS4FN?Eyoo2AU9UTASITmEJ3UTASY91DBP98A3M98AQCtuDUBAAA7?eFXeBCZBWUBUKBGFBAAA[/fumen]
The above examples are created in a manner that doesn't use "sliding" since that wasn't an option in the game in question.

Stacking boxes is kinda hard without previews though imo. But i'm noob ^^