[updated 7/4/2010] Game my brother and I made

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2010, 08:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XaeL

Quote from: Anonymous
Thank you for your incredible insight! I'm glad you could provide some constructive criticism so that my brother and I could improve on future games!

he's asking you to enable time travelling mechanics in the game so that he can play the game forever while exhuming no time spent in real life.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

azn_papirus

lol, Blink should add a Facebook "like" button on these threads.
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Anonymous

updated original post.

Oi everyone! You guys probably remember that my brother (B1ink on this site) and I made a game a few weeks ago.

We've spent the last 3 weeks programming a new game and would appreciate if you told us what you think of this game.  You don't need to install anymore, just unzip the game and run the "Skar Wars Episode 2.exe". We also included an easter egg so try to find it c:

Skar Wars Episode 2

Thanks for playing our game!
If you find any bugs, let us know and be sure to check out the nekkid ladies!

goo
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

B1ink

killahbee

i have bad right-left hand co-ordination. : (

DannyBars

its good anon, i like the nekkid ladies page(its just directions) lol
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

themysticalninja

Quote from: DannyBars
its good anon, i like the nekkid ladies page(its just directions) lol

dont listen to danny, go to the naked ladies, its much more
Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

Noogy

lol this game is ridiculously hard to play without two people

B1ink

I beat the game a couple times already by myself so its not impossible. you just need to pay attention. Here are some tips i picked up along the way.

At the beginning of the game i usually pay more attention to the left side and make sure i pick up all the items/money while taking little damage. As the game progresses, I gradually switch my attention more to the right side.

I try to save around $200 to fight the boss to make sure i can buy enough ammo and health to survive. I mostly buy 1 and 2 but sometimes get some of the other things if i feel i need it but usually you can pickup enough upgrades just playing the game. Throughout the whole game you can get anywhere between $700-900.

At the end, the ice gun is powerful since it can kill multiple enemies in the same column very quickly.

Spacebar blows up all the bees on the left and delays for 2.5 seconds. Thats usually a good time to buy items.  

That should be enough to help you guys get to the boss. I dont want to give any spoilers on how to beat him unless a lot of people complain that its impossible.

Anonymous

oi, everyone, I fixed the bug where the 8 key wasn't working properly, and I uploaded it to the first post c:
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Hypofreakk

Anonymous

Quote from: Hypofreakk
I found a glitch in the first game c:

there's lots of glitches in the first game! ;p Which one are you talking about?

Hypofreakk

Quote from: Anonymous
there's lots of glitches in the first game! ;p Which one are you talking about?

Well, when you stand near one of those teleporting things and look right at it you can keep on shooting non-stop. Once I stood near the teleporting thing with it behind me and I could still shoot full on ;o Then I got like 20 killstreak (:

Spirale

ahaha part 2 is awfully complicated. too complicated for my taste.

B1ink

i guess this is what our game needs  
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/215522719_JLCCq-L-2.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/215522719_JLCCq-L-2.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]