Simple Tspin Double Guide

Started by Ravendarksky, April 29, 2010, 04:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jca483

for some1 like me who is barely beginning to explore different techniques other than the tetris setup, this is very helpful. very greatful for this post, and all of ur guy's help. thx.

jc

XaeL

if you wnat to send lots of tspin doubles easily, learn how to tsd + skim  continously
[fumen]105@vcH3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbI3gbI3gb?I3gbI3gbI3gbA3pbXZHRcH3hbF3jbE3wdAAA7eGFnAMsAql?ADhAJeBAAAJeBPdA3mbH3hbH3hbE3kbE3kbE3WcAAA7eDFU?B+UBMPBKOBrdF3jbF3jbB3gbC3VcAAA7eBG0OQAB388AwNB?vDJGGeEpQ/xAAAA[/fumen]

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Noogy

Quote from: XaeL
if you wnat to send lots of tspin doubles easily, learn how to tsd + skim  continously

ManOfMiracles

I hardly ever see people do this(probably because it breaks back-to-back bonus), but I use this a lot to keep pressuring my opponent.
[fumen]105@Je8eob8eob8ekznb8elz1lJwhbIwpbA4G7eSCjB7cB?ygBWgBhcB94b9+cFjBigBUjB/eBbaBedB6dB/cB91b9AdlQ?PNA0zrTASYFbEkoQOBTBAAAAAA[/fumen]
You can continue and make a t-spin single on the left and you can then set another t-spin double on top of that single.

Quote from: ManOfMiracles
You can continue and make a t-spin single on the left and you can then set another t-spin double on top of that single.
Because some people fail to see this:
[fumen]105@hekzgbZilblzIwYikzqbA4G7eIAAA5eBMfB9AdVlB6?hBmiBNaBAAA[/fumen]
MiracleMan

Noogy

Ravendarksky

I hardly ever see people do this(probably because it breaks back-to-back bonus), but I use this a lot to keep pressuring my opponent.
[fumen]105@Je8eob8eob8ekznb8elz1lJwhbIwpbA4G7eSCjB7cB?ygBWgBhcB94b9+cFjBigBUjB/eBbaBedB6dB/cB91b9AdlQ?PNA0zrTASYFbEkoQOBTBAAAAAA[/fumen]
Nice! I'll have to pay more attention for double gap oppertunities like that.
I do think that your example isn't perfect though, that I placement really messes with your gaps (I always try and leave a one gap or a three gap). Better to shove it out of the way (assuming no garbage in far left column) and play on I think.
[fumen]105@Je8eob8eob8ekznb8elz1lJwhbIwpbA4G7eDCTPWAO?eQrDFb8KCFbEBEpBVTASY91Dp9BAA7MPAAygBWgBqbssYiQ?pkz0lIwYikzssneZ7OiAJoQOBkoo2AwA3TASY91DpN98AQ8?MXEloo2AUdrhEHtBAArboUueSNPfAByL5DkN98AwBZNEU9M?XEFbEmDvg2CEloo2Ani1CAsbwNteUGPAAtbcDsePTBpb0lU?KibMRre9+c7eAFjBpb0llbYikzsspbMRkb4GoUcDUKTeWbB?pbEYlboUpeDjBxbcDoevLBpboUweSeBpbssnbUKneAAA7eD?mycDtcyYBhSBDeHYoUmbqUIcnNB7eAbTBpbUKweNxc7eI12?cdBdFBdNhBMeBlgB7dBiQPPAIIyrDFbMmEloo2ABMdCAAwN?AA[/fumen]
I've used the same peices as you here.... and my playthrough naturally ends in an example of what you are talking about  Setting up a 4th TSD that I probably wouldn't normally see.

ManOfMiracles

lol Raven = pro stacker
Yeah, I probably would have done what you did. But I was just giving examples of what that double gap thing(does it have a name?) looks like.
MiracleMan

Ravendarksky

lol Raven = pro stacker
Yeah, I probably would have done what you did. But I was just giving examples of what that double gap thing(does it have a name?) looks like.
It's easy when you can choose your pieces  I'm too slow to bother with iron crosses in vs right now. need to get a bit faster first

NoManual

If you do only T-spin doubles, will you still keep your B2B or will double t-spin not get u that B2B bonus?
40L = 28.71
My Blog

Noogy

Ravendarksky

I've been looking at moving garbage holes. and Tspin cancelling. Obviously this breaks B2B bonus

L/J TST
[fumen]105@TeC3hbH3ibH3gbE3pb6LPJAM3WSASY9tC0AAAA7eC2?RBAAAAAA[/fumen]

S/Z offsetter
[fumen]105@TeC3hbH3ibH3gbE3pbAoUPAT36SASI6tDmN9dE0I6C?A7eBEcBAwNQAUNuSASoVRAzH88AQ+T7B1dD3lbC3mbC3gbI?3hbE39btbB7eAAAAZeD3lbD3zbAAA7eAHcB6dB3obI3gbH3?hbD39b9cBTeC3mbC36bAAA[/fumen]

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: Ravendarksky
[fumen]105@TeC3hbH3ibH3gbE3pbAoUPAT36SASI6tDmN9dE0I6C?A7eBEcBAwNQAUNuSASoVRAzH88AQ+T7B1dD3lbC3mbC3gbI?3hbE39btbB7eAAAAZeD3lbD3zbAAA7eAHcB6dB3obI3gbH3?hbD39b9cBTeC3mbC36bAAA[/fumen]
Wouldn't this be easier:
[fumen]105@TeC3hbH3ibH3gbE3pbA4G7eQ0WBNBdFhBnPPiA08sJ?EFbsYE0Sg/DFb0sDPM98AwjjXEloo2A09N5Du9BAASnBDjB?JVBWbBidB5XBvLBMNBGZBNhqAA12cdRPEAlsyLEqQPAAWeo?UoboUobpUubqgB7eGJbBrRBlQBcHB+ocGNBKGBhdoUoboUo?bpUjcKGB7eU8BBbDBZyAt3AW+Af0AduA60AKjAGkATlAxfA?/ZAyaApRA0PAlQA2KA0GAlwNOAE4CwBFbMLEooo2Au3BAAA?AA[/fumen]
MiracleMan

Ravendarksky

Wouldn't this be easier
The idea is that you know you dont have any Ts coming, so you are using other pieces in the interim. Otherwise you'd always just shove a T in the hole.

When you get good enough at Tspinning, you can build the Ts faster than you get Ts... or so i find when i play well (rarely) haha

ManOfMiracles

Quote from: Ravendarksky
The idea is that you know you dont have any Ts coming, so you are using other pieces in the interim. Otherwise you'd always just shove a T in the hole.

When you get good enough at Tspinning, you can build the Ts faster than you get Ts... or so i find when i play well (rarely) haha
I was just using the piece sequence you were using...
MiracleMan

jemm_4

these are some pro(to me) t-spins D: nice
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle