you know you're addicted to tetris when.....

Started by MzSlowmo, April 22, 2010, 09:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themysticalninja

Quote from: mcgif
When you draw setups/practice perfect clears/combos/tspins/zspins on a piece of paper during a lecture.

You actually paid Corrosive for his tetris lessons.

thats hilarious i actually have drawn tspin setups during lecture before
Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

Ryan

When you convince your self that there is no 4 wide in heaven.

Paul676

When your biggest hope is that in the future tetris will be controlled by the mind so that you can play even better. I agree with Ryan's statement too
               Tetris Belts!

Boingloing

If your friends don't know what you're doing, so they just assume you're playing tetris.

g u r l g a m e r

DrPete

when you drop a bottle into a garbage can and wonder why there was no line clear
[div align=\\\"center\\\"] My Tetris Friends profile [url=http://kingo

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

chopin

Loool. That's worse than me.
And 3:49:52 to be exact. XD

Magnanimous

Wtf... The first time I played 40L I got about two minutes.  How does he I don't even.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

wheeler99

Quote from: ohitsstef
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...29140421AAUPQpy

this dude had a time of 3:42
i giggled

I like the fact that the solution to his problem is to destroy his computer or go cold turkey, that would never work!

RoyalLance

solo2001

When you're so bored in math class you create a game called "Paper Tetris" In which you draw a 10x20 (or more) grid and try to fill it up using the randomizer on the calculator as your bag! Your friend would then read the calculator & say a number from 1-7 which correspond with different Tetris pieces.

...Then you stop playing because it's too easy to fill up the paper completely!!!  [True Story]
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

Noogy

...can't you just play tetris on your calculator? there's a program called ZTris

sonic

you know your addicted when you say to yourself, "i'm really going to quit this time." for the third time.
also, ditto solo's bit, i've cut out paper minos and played on graph paper xD what the hell is wrong with us xD

chopin

"Quitting Tetris is easy. I've done it a thousand times." - Mark T(-spin)wain

Noogy

lol i've cut out tetriminos on paper before too; but it was to set up perfect clears >.<