gif vs Jakey
jakey, u there? sent u a pm long time ago.... meh

let's just extend the deadline for the current matches till end of the year
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

mcgif

Quote from: xlro
jakey, u there? sent u a pm long time ago.... meh

let's just extend the deadline for the current matches till end of the year

well i met jakey by chance... first of all, he's not in shape, second of all he doesn't feel like playing. He did play with me only because i asked him to. Otherwise he wanted me to take victory just like that

WE WANT JAKEY BACK !

Paul676

With Jake now basically you get a walkover if he doesn't play by the end of the specified week
               Tetris Belts!

Paul676

Last day to play. I will give zero points to anyone who hasn't played their match by Sunday evening, unless I know you've tried to contact them and have had nothing.
               Tetris Belts!

poopmo

This format is way too boring to keep people entertained i think. You started 1st of may and last match is june the 17th... that's over a month lol. And lets face it, most of the matches are pretty boring and everyone knows what top 3 will look like. Should have just gone with a simple ladder tournament.

mcgif

Quote from: Paul676
Last day to play. I will give zero points to anyone who hasn't played their match by Sunday evening, unless I know you've tried to contact them and have had nothing.

oh Im supposed to play Marcostn on Sunday. js

Paul676

oh well can't change it now. I've got a ladder going on on another site, but people often don't participate. At least this way it isn't a big effort, playing 2 games in a week. I don't think the top 3 are certain at all! All I can say is if you play, you'll have a better chance of doing better.
               Tetris Belts!

Paul676

By last day to play, I meant 3rd last day

Today is 2nd last day.
               Tetris Belts!

mcgif

gif vs mozallica

10 - 3

ggs

Paul676

This week's matches are up
               Tetris Belts!

Agamemnon

Aga vs mippo - 10-7

Burbruee

Quote from: Paul676
This week's matches are up
Can we still play last "week's" matches? I thought today was the last day, am I wrong?