Wojtek's TOJ Stuff

Started by Wojtek, February 16, 2010, 09:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tetrominophile

I just created a new account to try out the DAS-Patches (since I'm not sure if these patches are considered cheating someday). This is how my statistics look now, lol.
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/aj7w-e.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/aj7w-e.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

XaeL

i crated a new account and got 52/54 lpm/apm with base das etc. no mods.

doublepost but yeah does this patch crap work on 64bit operating systems.. coz i remember i had to redownload toj for my x64 laptop.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

virulent

whoa..i wonder what my stats would look like :s
50s? geez.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Wojtek

Quote from: oliv
To apply the patches, I  used the sjehh tool unpack recursive mode on each folder corresponding to the ones contained in the patch zip file, then unzipped the patch to my root toj folder, then used the sjehh tool repack recursive mode on each folder.
Yes, this how you apply language patch. DAS patches are however prebuilded by me, so you just copy them over.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
I was wondering if using the unpack recursive mode directly on toj root folder would work and unpack all the sje.hh files ??
[/quote]
Yes.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

holdnext

Do you need to list the words on the images and put the words into a text or a spreadsheet file?

Wojtek

noldnext: no

I updated SprIpl, now it support image empty space encoding, also it can read .spr files now (check source code for details).

I also added links for source code for all tools.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

XaeL

Yeah i just tryed doing the language patch by itself

After i run TOJLauncher, it will redownload everything.

Same with if i just try to change das (ur das file is 0.1kb bigger??)

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Wojtek

no idea why you have this problem. yes my das is few bytes bigger.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

XaeL

What actually stops it from updating?

EDIT: Fixed it.. if you run The TOJlauncher from any directory apart from where u installed toj it redownloads toj.

MarcOStn

Hi Wojtek,

i' m sorry for the stupid question.... but, i' ve downloaded the english patch... then, where should i put the folders in order to reach the english language on the application?  

thank you in advance for patience
bye

Wojtek

applying translation is currently bit complicated. check those instructions:
http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...ost&p=13733
or those:
http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...ost&p=14649.
Soon easier way will be available.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

MarcOStn

wow, it looks like a bit complicated...
i' ll wait for the new release
meanwhile i can try to learn japanese  

tonight is too late for trying some command line issues... may i try it tomorrow
thanks a lot
bye

hackastack

heyy.. umm.. Can someone tell me how to get this das patch to work? after I downloaded it, I see a file named "config" and then I try to open it, it told me to choose a program to run it. What am I suppose to do?  

Blink

Quote from: hackastack
heyy.. umm.. Can someone tell me how to get this das patch to work? after I downloaded it, I see a file named "config" and then I try to open it, it told me to choose a program to run it. What am I suppose to do?  

To use the DAS - extract the file inside the config folder (SJE.JHH) and replace your current SJE.JHH with it.  Make a backup of your current one incase you don't like the new DAS settings.

hackastack

Quote from: Blink
To use the DAS - extract the file inside the config folder (SJE.JHH) and replace your current SJE.JHH with it.  Make a backup of your current one incase you don't like the new DAS settings.

ohh okayy.. thanks Blink