Tetris Friends "Arena Mode" Now Live

Started by Blink, February 05, 2010, 12:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shizi

tiffanychung14

what's that headline thing for? mine says "just got home so the brain is not wired yet".

and i love the room names. so darned unique..lol.
-tiff.

ChubbyLumpkins: lol tiff, i realized ull do anything to get ur t spin
ChubbyLumpkins: even create broken teeth
ChubbyLumpkins: just to get the T piece

ZeroT

Quote from: tiffanychung14
what's that headline thing for? mine says "just got home so the brain is not wired yet".

and i love the room names. so darned unique..lol.
Room names are randomly generated because naming them was 'abused'. Now we get to play in rooms with cute names like cute banana and colorful unicorn. How delightful! sigh...
☠ ZeroT

m__

Quote from: TomatoKirby
I see my complaint was too early.  Still, that glitch (I guess it is one?) seems like something TF should have noticed.  

more then likely the issue never occurred for them, remember the point of  beta testing software is to find the issues.  if you find issues it's to be expected.. be sure to post  them on the TF forum.

I'm no TTC fan by any means, I'm an ARS player... but  I think TF is doing a good thing with their free to play site.

Magnanimous

This is... embarrassing, frankly. I refuse to play Tetris in a room called "Funky Banana House".
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

virulent

• i think they had the chat filter option in the past
  • what exactly were the issues with custom titles? i never saw them being abused o.o;;
  • i agree with mippo ;[ boo to no stats!!
  • but i guess yay to custom tetriminoes~
[/color]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Boingloing

g u r l g a m e r

solo2001

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
There won't ever be a Ranked Mode, because they discarded EVERYTHING that made TF remotely good!
Well, in defense of Tetris Friends, They've NEVER made anything good.
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

Paul676

In defense of tetris friends- at least they've kept the das codes and it's nice that they have made "over all game wins" out of games played. To be honest, i prefer the names- you can change them so that they can be innuendos, such as fantastic banana park or one I made earlier, hardcore bear lair. Hardcore banana house would also be funny. far more fun than "TEST_r03_v01."
Annoyingly it is more laggy and takes ages to go up a level if you are playing players lower than you, especially when due to your level you're taking all their garbage...
               Tetris Belts!

themysticalninja

Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

TomatoKirby

The update seems to have wiped out my collection of mino types and ghost types.

I was on an ambitious quest to unlock them all.

I sure hope they fix it...

iphys

Yeah, everything but my Robot Roxy voice was lost from my style preferences.

caffeine

I spy a "Game Tweaks" button in the options prompt. They probably just haven't implemented it yet, but maybe you have to get to expert level to unlock it or something. Anyone make it to platinum yet?

Blink

For those of you experiencing graphical glitches/server connection problems, make sure to clear your browser webcache.  I was experiencing the same things until I cleared it.