The Multiplayer List

Started by Blink, February 04, 2010, 01:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fade

PSN fadeinthemix
Tetris Party Deluxe fade

DarthDuck

I noticed we don't have a list for Facebook, but in case we add one I'm Eric Allione.

TetrisFriends & Nullpomino: DarthDuck
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

Rickjames

Tetris Friends: Geezus

Nullpo: Geezus

coolmaninsano

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp6/kabouterkeh/RWJ/GEEZUS.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp6/kabouterkeh/RWJ/GEEZUS.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]
That's you?

kevzor

Tetris DS: 604717-438180
Tetris Party Deluxe (DS): 2279-7990-9092

krow

Tetris Party Deluxe (DSi Ware) Friend Code:0003-3157-6295
[spoiler]pfft... BTW I got 9999 in Tetris party live. [/spoiler]

kevzor

Tetris Friends: K3VZ0R

xenoslash

"I just know everything." - kwillin

jeffmakesgames

PS3 Tetris

jeffmakesgames - jeffmakesgames

You can usually find me in Shared games, but I also do some multi-player battles.

iphys

Tetris Axis: 1504-5686-7557

caffeine

Quote from: iphys
Tetris Axis: 1504-5686-7557
Dang iphys.

How is it? what's the DAS/AR like? What's the multiplayer rating system like?

Corrosive

'Tetris Online Japan Usernames:' can be deleted
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

iphys

Quote from: caffeine
Dang iphys.

How is it? what's the DAS/AR like? What's the multiplayer rating system like?

I haven't tried the multiplayer, because basically no one else has the game yet.  There are 11 CPU levels, but only the 11th one actually hard drops, and I'm not even sure if it's quite as good as the level 5 CPU on TDS, but it puts up a fight.  The DAS/AR seems identical to Tetris Party Deluxe as far as I can tell, so better than TDS.  The game seems really good in general, and I like the 3D, but I usually turn off the 3D and crazy backgrounds to play.  My favourite new modes are Survival and Fit -- haven't tried the AR modes yet though.  I don't quite understand the Fever mode they're so proud of, but it's fun.  The funniest thing is you have to pick out clothes for your Mii and a dance style, and there's no way to disable it from constantly dancing all the time, lol.

BTW, if you have a 3DS it's all one friend code for the system, so you can post your code now if you're planning to pick up the game.

goofer