Introduction

Started by ZeroT, January 28, 2010, 02:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroT

Hello Hard Drop,

I,ve been reading through the forums as of late and decided its time to join. I've been playing on TFs frequently since early November. Sadly, I haven't played other versions outside of TFs except the iPhone version (which I dislike).

Recently I've been trying to identify my weaknesses and progress as a complete player so I can one day actually compete with you guys. Obviously I need to work on my speed (which unfortunately will only come after months of practice), and I have seen a big improvement in my t-spin skills. But, I still need to learn the best way to start off in TF Live, plus learn all the setups.

My TFs profile: ZeroT

I appreciate any help and I look forward to participating in what this great site has to offer : )
☠ ZeroT

hienwa

Welcome! Glad you finally signed up. Hopefully our pro players can help you. If you got any questions drop them in the strategy/help forum.
http://www.freetoplay.org - for free online games and MMOs!

Magnanimous

Welcome!

If you're worried about openings, you can try reading this topic or the wiki... But honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much at this stage. If you can spam tetrises, you'll do all right in multiplayer.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

iphys

Oh, hey there.  I think I was just playing you this morning.

ZeroT

Quote from: iphys
Oh, hey there.  I think I was just playing you this morning.
Yeah, that was me. I even got lucky and won one, hehe... then, you KO'd me for the next 20 min, lol.
☠ ZeroT