Late to the party!

Started by Plopz, January 26, 2010, 03:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plopz

Hey all,

Seems like I'm late to the party. First time poster, long time reader.  I've been playing tetris for about a year now. I started on TF on facebook and then migrated to TF.com. I've only ever played on TF tetris, haha. I've only recently started to play mutli-player tetris (TF live beta) and I'm loving it so far. I only wish I joined earlier so I could have played in the HDO2. ><

Cheers

Blink

better late than never =).  Welcome to the site plopz, your ST stacking skills are insane.

hienwa

Welcome plopz, we'll have more tournaments in the future no worries!
http://www.freetoplay.org - for free online games and MMOs!

ohitsstef

welcome ~  your name reminds me of poop
in a good way

you should join blockbox; it's fun

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

DannyBars

honestly i kind of hate blockbox im pretty good at TF but entirely awful at blockbox the only reason i joined is because i wanted to try the tournament, i have barely even played there since i simply do not have fun there there almost nobody playing live as well
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

Anonymous

Quote from: DannyBars
honestly i kind of hate blockbox im pretty good at TF but entirely awful at blockbox the only reason i joined is because i wanted to try the tournament, i have barely even played there since i simply do not have fun there there almost nobody playing live as well

Don't listen to DannyBars! Blockbox is the ultimate pure tetris multiplayer game! Blockbox is where all the pros play. Fo serious! =)
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next