Maserati's world record smashed

Started by meow, January 04, 2010, 05:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Way fake.

I can tell by looking at some of the pixels.
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

iphys

Same person also claimed to beat Blink on TF, but has since been removed from the leaderboard there.

Someone2knoe

i can tell its fake by which version of tetris it is lol

clincher

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]i can tell its fake by which version of tetris it is lol[/quote]
Hangame is a fast game...
It's all about the love

jdapple

lol!  if it's posted up there, it's up there!  

iphys

Someone2knoe

oh i didnt know that was hangame :x

Blink

That's not hangame.  If it was hangame I would let the record stay because Hangame has some really good software cheat protection.  This record will be taken down because of the extremely high possibility that it's not legit.  SprinterTetris, please understand our suspicions that a new 13 year old member shattered the world record by 2 seconds.  If you can post a gameplay video or something like that the record will stay.

iphys

The 521800 score on TDS line clear is totally nonlegit.  Just try dividing it by any of the top level+heights you would need to score that many points and you get a number that is not divisible by 100 as all line clears or T-spins would be, and if someone exploited the soft drop bug in the game to score points that wouldn't exactly be legit either.

Blink

Quote from: iphys
The 521800 score on TDS line clear is totally nonlegit.  Just try dividing it by any of the top level+heights you would need to score that many points and you get a number that is not divisible by 100 as all line clears or T-spins would be, and if someone exploited the soft drop bug in the game to score points that wouldn't exactly be legit either.

thanks for bringing this to my attention iphys, i'll clean it up.  actually it looks like sprintertetris signed up on HD to post a bunch of fake records.  he's banned and i'll remove the records.

solo2001

Quote from: Blink
he's banned and i'll remove the records.
JUSTICE IS SERVED
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

XaeL

yeah
lol this is only gonna get worse. this is the calm before the storm.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

iphys

If it becomes a big problem with people just signing up to spam the records, maybe people shouldn't be allowed to post to the records till they've made a certain number of posts on the boards or been registered for a certain amount of time.

ohitsstef

aw man :[
i didn't get to see the awesome score/fake pic

We do not forgive. We do not forget.