Blockbox keeps freezing!

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2009, 12:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Whenever I play on Blockbox, the screen always freezes for about a second. Then the screen unfreezes and the next 1-2 pieces are misdropped  . This has only been happening recently. Does anyone else have this problem?
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Hoot

finally someone feels my pain.
this been happening since last night also

BigAl95

I'm experiencing lag too. Not as severe, but it definitely freezes up for a second or two. Hasn't happened before.

ohitsstef

>:( it happened to me today when i was playing bada

i blame him!
jk

but yeah i know what you mean

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Jes

Yeah same here. Deniax really should be around all the time as he was in the beginning, so he can fix bugs whenever they come up

Rosti_LFC

Bugs due to development in the game are not the same as bugs due to Java being a pretty shit coding platform for games.

Try using Chrome, try closing all external programs, upgrade to the latest version of java, turn in-game sounds off. They're all more likely to cut lag spikes than Deniax's team spending hours of effort trying to find out where the lag is coming from.