Tetris DS - Now out of stock everywhere?

Started by Prochnow, November 15, 2009, 08:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prochnow

Tetris DS is unavailable in the US for some month now.

But now the EU version isn't availabe anymore as well (looks like I got one of the last cartriges a few month ago) on Amazon (Germany & France), and Renchi.com lables the Jananese & Korean version as "out of stock".

So this is going to be a christmas without Tetris for some people... The announced Wii/DS/DSi games from Majesco & Tetris Online should be available in "Spring 2010" (Source)...  

Edit: The Tetris DS game hub is still available!
Use this link: http://www.nintendowifi.de/gaminghub/TetrisDSGamingHub.jsp
First time you use that link, click "Germany". Then click the link for a second time - voilĂ !
It seems that only ~50'000 people have played Tetris DS online...
[div align=\\\"center\\\"] - TPD 5199-5881-0572 - Tetris Friends Online Games - TDS 9868-5998-6120 - [/div]

GoldPlatedDish

I feel your pain, man...I had to look all over the city to find just ONE copy of TDS (which I hastily bought)

BigAl95

They stopped producing Tetris DS a few months ago. I have no idea why.

Prochnow

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
I feel your pain, man...I had to look all over the city to find just ONE copy of TDS (which I hastily bought)

I'm very unhappy with my EU copy sinces it displays the game in German on my DSi. I always thought about getting the US copy someday (it displays everything in english then; I already tried it with the US-ROM, which I actually prefer now.).

The rest is speculation: Why should Nintendo stop producing Tetris DS - just because Majesco is producing a new version..? Maybe Tetris / ELORG had a specific deal with Nintendo that Nintendo got the Tetris brand on the DS only untill 2010... Who knows...
[div align=\\\"center\\\"] - TPD 5199-5881-0572 - Tetris Friends Online Games - TDS 9868-5998-6120 - [/div]

XaeL

Maybe piracy is illegal, but get an R4/M3/etc.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Prochnow

I already got a M3 for NDS_TGM & the US ROM.

Anyway, I thought I need the original cartridge for the next Olympic Games. Well, I hope the EU cartridge will fit then... Untill then, I'll put it into my book shelf.  

ohitsstef

just dl it!

well if you have a dsi you have to wait for a new r4 card to come out or something like it

We do not forgive. We do not forget.