HDO2 Match Results Thread

Started by Blink, November 14, 2009, 06:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berry

WHAT ZAC????
I think u accidentally reversed the score and it was 12-14 anyway:P

sonic (he only caught the end of it) and fara7 amongst others were speccing.

so zactastic vs berry 12-14, ggs!

peace

Blink

XaeL

XeaL vs ItsWhatever
xeal Wins 10-4

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

sonic

Quote from: Blink
sonic can you confirm

to the best of my memory the score was 12-14, i remember that just because of the overtime, but i cannot confirm one way or the other who the winner was. i suggested they ask tetris support if they keep records of chat, that i'm sure would indicate with certainty who the victor was.

berry

Quote from: sonic
to the best of my memory the score was 12-14, i remember that just because of the overtime, but i cannot confirm one way or the other who the winner was. i suggested they ask tetris support if they keep records of chat, that i'm sure would indicate with certainty who the victor was.

Thanks sonic,

Since the last game played was won by me and we ended up saying ggs and who's posting and all, it should be obvious who won...but i'm sure zac just reversed the score since he posted the next day.

anyways,

let's play!

Blink

okay, i believe berry because of a few reasons.  ZacTASTIC reported a score of 15-13 when berry, sonic , and fara remember it being 12-14.  Also 2 witnesses say berry won the match.  I updated the spreadsheet in favor of berry 14-12.

ZacTASTIC, please explain your side.  What confuses me is that both you and berry are almost already ruled out for making playoffs because you guys are so far behind in points, so I don't understand why either one of you false report.

SiRTeTRiS

SiRTeTRiS defeats TomatoKirby 10-0.

ZacTASTIC

Quote from: berry
WHAT ZAC????
I think u accidentally reversed the score and it was 12-14 anyway:P

sonic (he only caught the end of it) and fara7 amongst others were speccing.

so zactastic vs berry 12-14, ggs!

peace

I switched the names, completely unintentionally. I thought it was 15-13, but I guess it was 12-14. Yes, berry won and I'm not trying to cheat him out of points. I feel really bad. Sorry, berry. =(

I'll edit my post, and it looks like Blink already put it down correctly on the spreadsheet. Once again, apologies.

medyas

SecretSalamander

Maserati over SecretSalamander 10-2

xxsoboredxx

xxsoboredx: 10 benjie01 (rollypolly): 0

xxsoboredxx: 10 Boingloing: 3

xxsoboredxx

xxsoboredxx:10 chowmain2444445: 4

january2010

iphys

xxsoboredxx

xxsoboredxx: 10 bigwig: 4