How much would you pay for tetris friends?

Started by medyas, October 28, 2009, 11:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoolofyule

Quote from: EnFuego
If someone didn't know that tetris friends was a game this thread could have an entirely different meaning.

hahahahaha!

i'd probably resist at first and then pay up to $25 depending on the perks.

Monte

if it's subscription based then i wont pay anything. if it's a 1 time fee and the game remains as it currently is, 5 bucks. if it's a 1 time fee and i can play offline multiplayer/lan then 10-15 bucks.
Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

GoldPlatedDish

Quote from: heretic
I wouldn't pay for TF.

Ditto

BigAl95

I'd be down with something cheap like $2 a month, it's obvious that they're listening to us and always trying new things. $5 if it's near perfection.

Red_Star

I would pay $25-$50 one time, just like a normal game. That is if it was good enough for me to buy it. Also I want a sexier voice for my girl saying tetris, or John Tran's voice.
Play Cultris

Groklord

Considering how responsive and diligent the developers have been thus far (Especially when it comes to listening to the community for improving LIVE), I would be willing to pay any amount below $50 dollars (although I would probably complain if it's over $30, and be the first person to ask for a $20 refund if the price drops to $30) or up to $5/month. The main reason for this is that I have quite a bit of trust in TF's developers to deliver exactly what the community asks for; and after some time the value from the purchase will definitely outweigh the cost. And after playing hundreds of hours on TF, I'm really beginning to feel like I should do more to support the company before server/development costs break them.

Considering the fact that Tetris Zone costs $9.95 and has less features and modes than TF, I would predict an absolute minimum of $15, unless they're feeling generous/have incredible demand for the game.

Also, how can you possibly say no to full-screen Tetris? Especially if it will support Widescreen and resolutions over 1920x1080. But that's probably just me.

solo2001

i wouldn't pay anything for TF, but i'd pay quite heavily for a mac version of TGM
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

zaphod77

I will pay money for quality official tetris games.

Assuming the offline version was non subscription, no ads, ran a solid 60 FPS, and had a better mode selection, and supported offline multiplayer, i'd easily pay $20 1 time fee.  

If it actually included TGM modes, i'd drop $50 on it in no time flat if it was well made.

They really have nothing for people who want to play a hard, yet fair tetris game. I will not pay more than $20 one time fee for a game that does not deliver that.

AjP

m__

Quote from: solo2001
i wouldn't pay anything for TF, but i'd pay quite heavily for a mac version of TGM

I wonder how many people mentioned tetris the grand master in the survey?  I sure did

GoldPlatedDish

Quote from: m__
I wonder how many people mentioned tetris the grand master in the survey?  I sure did

I remember mentioning Square and Master modes in the survey

EnFuego

Quote from: Red_Star
I would pay $25-$50 one time, just like a normal game. That is if it was good enough for me to buy it. Also I want a sexier voice for my girl saying tetris, or John Tran's voice.

Who wouldn't pay for a blink voice? Default debbie just doesn't do it for me...

Groklord

Quote from: EnFuego
Who wouldn't pay for a blink voice? Default debbie just doesn't do it for me...

If we're bringing voices into this, I would like a Taylor Swift voice that goes like this when you get a T-spin double:

"T-spin... Yo, Taylor, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish, but T-spin Triple has some of the best points of all time!"

And I definitely mentioned Tetris Grandmaster in my Survey.

Feynman

I might pay 5-10$ once, and that only because there aren't any real good alternatives.
TF's gameplay is still way to slow. Is it really that hard to make it so that you can change all the setting like on blockbox with a few clicks? A decent rating system is needed too.

KevinDDR

I think they'd have to pay me to play TF.