pwnaged.

Started by MzSlowmo, October 07, 2009, 04:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzSlowmo

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/579/corrosive.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/579/corrosive.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

so last night i was on blockbox alone with meow and reveillark around 5 am yea we dont sleep!.
and thats what some random person who joined our room  posted. undiscovered pros bring em out!

Monte

*DEAD*

Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

Boingloing

Haha I hate when people are like that, even though it has never happened to me on tetris before

g u r l g a m e r

caffeine

Can I nominate corrosive for Player of the Month?

Just kidding, Corr. Hang in there. Ranked is coming.

heretic

wtf, i can't believe you saved that

MzSlowmo

Quote from: heretic
wtf, i can't believe you saved that

saved and shared!

kitty

take it like a man and stfu
kitty

SecretSalamander

I see a scrub, but it isn't lost.

Red_Star

I kind of wondered if that was lost from TC, but I don't think so. Corrosive, you are taking the game too serious. I agree the garbage right now is pretty brain dead, but that is just how it is. You are better of just not playing TF, the garbage is how it is.
Play Cultris

caffeine

Quote from: Red_Star
Corrosive, you are taking the game too serious.
Strong words, seeing how you're posting them in a Tetris forum. ;]

EnFuego

Pfft tetris is life. If your not like that you need to take the game more seriously.

Shizi

lol that was great.. way to represent tc
slowmo = lost?

Red_Star

Quote from: caffeine
Strong words, seeing how you're posting them in a Tetris forum. ;]

Heh, good point. 6 person free for all on Tetris Friends is far from something I would consider serious Tetris though. He should save that passion for 1v1 on a better Tetris game. Maybe I really am the one taking things too light. I'll rage next time I am on TF, although I use T-spins and the dumb garbage to my advantage so I will need to think of something else.
Play Cultris

Blink

Too much whining when you lose Corr, Maserati hates t-spins too but he learned them and owns people now.  Also, the garbage is dynamic so if your opponent is getting clean garbage while you're getting nasty garbage you know you're doing things right.  Just wait until ranked mode because right now TF isn't a game to be used to compare skill.

Corrosive

I don't whine too much or take things to seriously.

What isn't shown in the screenshot is the other half of the conversation where he explained the whole garbage system to me about how i was getting harder garbage while he was getting easy garbage. That was before i understood how the garbage worked, so of course i would be pissed and upset at losing when i am busting my a** and he still wins. I told him about bb and he came on and since then we've even talked on xboxlive and stuff. He goes by 'komodo' or something. But I didn't understand the bullshit garbage system so i blamed his t-spins for the reason I was losing. Why he came in and posted this screenshot I don't know. He's a chump.

I actually e-mailed TF support to change my name to HD_Corrosive like 3 or 4 times but they havent done it, but thats ok because i like to talk sh** and it is probably perferrably that i make TC look bad rather than HD so I will keep my name as it is.

Don't judge me sayin I'm a bad sport or a whiner. I do normally get upset when I lose and thats what separates me from you clowns because you don't have as much of a passion to improve and be better than everyone else. Suck it haters.
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."