Tetris ID Cards

Started by Natsuko, October 03, 2009, 01:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natsuko

I've started making a design for a Tetris ID card that people can use on their signature in forums or other places. I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in having one.

But, I'm kinda stuck. I've got most of the design done but I'm not sure what kind of information to put on the cards. It's a little hard since everyone plays different Tetris games (like TF, TOJ, etc.) Also, I'm not sure if everyone would be ok with having personal information such as Name, Age, or Gender on the card. So far i have Username, Favorite Quote, and possibly Game of Choice. There's room for about two or three more lines. If you guys have any other ideas on what I could add that would be great.

EDIT:
Ok, so I finished the ID cards today. Here are two examples:

Corrosive

# of years playing tetris
maybe game origin (mine is tetrinet2)
avg. speed?
40 lines record
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

GOOBZILLA

it sounds lke a really good idea.
hope you don't mind if i have a go at making one aswell
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Goob's Money Crew[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Mozallica

pretty good idea.
I would like to have one

nismo

This is the greatest idea I have ever heard of ever.  I want one!  I also think all of what you have on so far and all of what corr said was good.

Natsuko

I'm glad to see people are interested  And thanks for some of the ideas.
Quote from: Corrosive
# of years playing tetris
maybe game origin (mine is tetrinet2)
avg. speed?
40 lines record
I might add the first two, but I'm not sure if everyone would know their speed. Also I'm trying to stay away from records since not all games have the same modes. Plus records change from time to time which would mean they would have to be updated constantly or they'd be outdated.

Quote from: GOOBZILLA
it sounds lke a really good idea.
hope you don't mind if i have a go at making one aswell
Sure, I don't mind  But now I'm afraid yours might come out better than mine XD I'll do my best :3

GoldPlatedDish

Tetris ID cards, cool  

Username
Game of origin
Favorite game
Player's catchphrase/favorite quote

Natsuko

Thanks again everyone for your suggestions. I'm updating my first post with some example cards. Check them out if you haven't seen it yet.

Mozallica

what exactly do you mean with experience?
i mean if i now have an experience of 1.5 years then in a half year i would have to change my signature or am i totally getting it wrong?

kitty

Quote from: Natsuko
I'm glad to see people are interested  And thanks for some of the ideas.

I might add the first two, but I'm not sure if everyone would know their speed. Also I'm trying to stay away from records since not all games have the same modes. Plus records change from time to time which would mean they would have to be updated constantly or they'd be outdated.
Sure, I don't mind  But now I'm afraid yours might come out better than mine XD I'll do my best :3

these tetris addicts always know their speed. <3
kitty

GoldPlatedDish

Allow people to choose between the following for backgrounds:

Favorite Tetrimino
...then...
Color
-SRS
-ARS
-Any color

Then, I'll consider getting one  
Otherwise, layout is excellent  

mzhang

Natsuko

I just wanted to let everyone know that the cards I put up might not be the final versions. So feedback is encouraged  I thought it would be a good idea to keep the cards simple, but if you guys think they are too simple please let me know and I'll try to modify them a bit.

Quote from: Mozallica
what exactly do you mean with experience?
i mean if i now have an experience of 1.5 years then in a half year i would have to change my signature or am i totally getting it wrong?
I figured I could do something like, in your case, 1.5+ Years. It would also help for people who are unsure of how long they've been playing (like me XD) For me I would guess maybe 10+ Years.

Quote from: kitty
these tetris addicts always know their speed. <3
I don't XD but I could always check on TF I guess. Not sure if everyone can do that.

Quote from: GoldPlatedDish
Allow people to choose between the following for backgrounds:

Favorite Tetrimino
...then...
Color
-SRS
-ARS
-Any color

Then, I'll consider getting one  
Otherwise, layout is excellent  
Well I posted before that the cards will be available in any color and any Tetrimino. But I don't know what SRS and ARS are XD. Sorry. Is it the rotation? Cause I can change that too if people want :3

MzSlowmo

yes it is rotation. SRS ARS abs BRS. anyways give me my fu**ing ID b****!. jk
btw. blink this post is for u mr.you never post anything!

Natsuko

Quote from: MzSlowmo
yes it is rotation. SRS ARS abs BRS. anyways give me my fu**ing ID b****!. jk
btw. blink this post is for u mr.you never post anything!
Ok, but I still don't know which is which lol. Anyway, if everyone likes the design I'll start taking requests soon. Though, I'll probably do it in a new topic so it can be a bit more organized. Mostly since this one was just for ideas and stuff.

And I don't know. I think Blink needs to post more. I would have thought he'd be the first to post in this thread lol. Maybe he's just not interested. =\