Games Besides Tetris

Started by BigAl95, September 19, 2009, 07:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boingloing

Quote from: BigAl95
Just remembered one, The Incredible Machine. Awesome puzzle game I played all the time as a kid.

AMAZING GAME!!!

g u r l g a m e r

YukiIjuin

I can't afford the $15 at the moment, but I played the demo and it was really awesome.

v0z

I heart my duel FPS :>

Warsow and Quake

Blink

Anybody getting this when it comes out?  Looks good:

caffeine

Teh starcrafts cuz i beat the zurgs with meh carrier rush.

Edit: woah just realized you were gravediggin there!

XaeL

i herd u like starcraft so i put a star in ur craft so you can starcraft while u craft.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Blink

Battlefield 3!!  Who's getting this? Do you guys think a Radeon 6970 will run this game at 1920x1080 maxed out and over 30 FPS?

LTPA

Gomoku, Poker 13!! Umm...sorry that probably not addictive to most of you, but it addictive to me
"A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."

~Pat Riley

Blink

League of Legends is the most fun I've had in a game in a long time.  It's the reason I'm still awake at 4:40 AM.

Add me if you play:  BlinkHD

massi4h

Probably would, but imo for me personally gameplay > graphics and I'd make sure I'm getting ~100 fps before worrying about graphics.
☠ massi4h

cubixcreature

I just bought River City Ransom for the NES, pretty sweet game.

Basically the object of the game is to beat up all the bad guys, and power up your guy by buying Food Items and Technique Books. If you own an NES, this is a must play. Same developers as what I would consider the more popular Double Dragon Series.

Beastin_Shen

Quote from: cubixcreature

Basically the object of the game is to beat up all the bad guys, and power up your guy by buying Food Items and Technique Books. If you own an NES, this is a must play. Same developers as what I would consider the more popular Double Dragon Series.

im 15 years ahead of ya, great game
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 80px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:80px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

Noogy

XaeL

Quote from: cubixcreature

dood river city ransom = top 10 games from NESSSS

I played it as a kid. WINRAR.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Confugal

Hello Kitty Island Adventure has had me addicted for quite some time.

Seriously though, I'm waiting for Bioshock Infinite and Halflife Episode 3. Until then, I'll be fiddling with my measly Combat Arms.
In ARS we trust.