Previous topic - Next topic

Opius

Ninja Warrior
Ideal
The Colony
Wild Russia
The Mighty Boosh
Good Eats
"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. Saves on introductions and goodbyes." - Boat Car Guy in the movie "Waking Life"

oliv

Monte

Quote from: Opius
Good Eats

forgot to mention that show. not a must watch for me but i'll watch it if it's on. lots of great info in it. man, i watch a lot of cooking shows, i'm such a fatty. QQ
Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

kitty

anything on hbo, mythbusters, shows on food channel, shows on discovery channel, shows on travel channel, bizarre foods, stargate sg1 & atlantis, warehouse13, hells kitchen, fringe, dark blue, sanctuary, oh the list goes on and on and on...
kitty

virulent

oliv is the only other 1 that watches
how i met your mother? :[ *forum high 5*
one tree hill

i only watch these online cause my tv signal has been lost for a few months o.o not sure why..
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

hurtchow

comedies: 30 Rock, Peep Show, Glee.

reality: Hell's Kitchen, America's Next Top Model, Survivor.
Tetris DS Friend Code: 485942 003301
My Music: http://www.myspace.com/bettergangway

jujube

Quote from: virulent
i only watch these online cause my tv signal has been lost for a few months o.o not sure why..
do you have cable or satellite? if not, you know you need a digital antenna now to watch local tv? everything went digital a few months ago in the US.

kitty

HBO baby! and Hell's Kitchen as well even though it's scripted. Food Network, Discovery Channel, Cartoon Network.
kitty

hurtchow

Yeah, Hell's Kitchen is blatantly rigged. They don't even try to make it look real.
Tetris DS Friend Code: 485942 003301
My Music: http://www.myspace.com/bettergangway

mzhang

current shows: Chuck, The Office, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory

past shows: Scrubs, Friends, Malcolm in the Middle, Arrested Development

future shows: Entourage, True Blood

MzSlowmo

weeds, csi, dexter,  cougar town <3, reality tv most of it. and just about everything to some it up family guy , simpsons, south park, the big bang theory, to much to count imma stop here.

caffeine

I just got hooked on Heroes. I also watch Dexter and True Blood (but only cause it's funny seeing what Hollywood thinks Louisiana is like) when new episodes come out.

My all time favorite TV show is probably Home Movies.

jujube

Scooby Doo, Scooby Doo CI, and Scooby Doo SVU. Home Movies is good too.

oliv: i've looked for Breaking Bad online and didn't have much luck. i just checked amctv.com and they only have recaps and minisodes. one time they had a full episode on there.

briannn

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM,
ITS ALWAYS SUNNY!

new season of its always sunny isnt that great though

nismo

Quote from: caffeineMy all time favorite TV show is probably Home Movies.

Yes!  Home Movies is great :]

Quote from: briannn
CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM

I just started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, funny show.. the Seinfeld storyline is great