Hard Drop Shirts

Started by Magnanimous, September 03, 2009, 11:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnanimous

I've been on a shirt-buying rampage lately, and it'd be great to have a few shirts dedicated to Tetris. If we made a shirt with the Hard Drop logo on Zazzle or something, how many people would be on board with buying one? I'm sure everyone could use another shirt or two, and it looks like they'd be about $20 after shipping.  
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

nismo

I put that logo up on a school profile that hardly anyone will be able to see... idk about buying a shirt though =O  I'd feel nerdy?  Maybe I should learn to embrace my love for tetris a bit more eh? :XX  It should have something more on it though too perhaps..

Blink

lol that doesnt look bad at all, it would probably look better in black though.  I plan on wearing something like that if there's ever a tetris tournament in California.  I was thinking about doing this if we ever needed help with the web hosting ($10 a month, not a problem at the moment).  We had offers to be sponsored (they webhost us for free) if we put their logo up with a "proudly hosted by", but I have no problem paying out of my own pocket.  When I'm broke though, get ready for the popups with noise and ads everywhere you click (joking)

How much does a black hoodie cost w/ that design?

Magnanimous

Quote from: nismo
It should have something more on it though too perhaps..
We could probably put something else Tetris-related on the front, and the logo on the back like this:
)...

Hoodies start at $34.

Blink

have you checked other custom shirt sites or is this the cheapest?  Also - can you do a screenshot of how it would look in black? i bet it would look 10x better

sandibaby

And for girls, make the shirt in pink!!!  

Magnanimous

Zazzle is pretty much the cheapest, but you can shop around. Some sites only offer bulk prices, though.

SuPa

ya, black would look a lot better.

GOOBZILLA

dont just have a plain white shirt. have like colored sleeves or something. Plain white just looks cheap
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Goob's Money Crew[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Magnanimous

So something like this would be preferred?

If you want to try designing your own shirt, check out http://www.zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-shirt.

Red_Star

I would like to see some t-shirts that aren't so simple. Throw some tetris blocks in there or something. It doesn't need to be busy, but something other than a plain white T with the logo ironed on it would be cool.
Play Cultris

EnFuego

In. I think some more tetris blocks would make sense on it.

virulent

this is ando's~

i like the concept :3
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

caustic

indeed. drop it like its hot. on a black hoodie?
The universe is an infinite sphere whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere.

TGM

If you click through to zazzle or cafepress from Ebates.com you get %10 cashback (can choose check or to your paypal)

You can then combine that with any coupon codes that are out:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/zazzle.com
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/cafepress.com

so yeah...