heyhey

Started by pinkyy, August 30, 2009, 07:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkyy

Hey
I'm pinkyy.
I play a lot of blockles I guess
I'm not that good at it but I can definitely say I'm not the worst lol.
Items off is preferred over on ( it's less mean) .
I also like playing tetris on facebook.

Ok then, I think that's all you need to know so byeee!

sandibaby

Hi pinkyy! Welcome to Hard Drop. =) If you like multiplayer tetris, you should try out www.blockboxgame.com. See you around!

pinkyy

Quote from: sandibaby
If you like multiplayer tetris, you should try out www.blockboxgame.com. See you around!
haha yeh weird you should say that lol. i tried it and idk. i didnt really like it lol.
i dont know why i just didnt lol.

should stop saying lol -_-

Blink

try TOJ or TF live, we have some members playing those and you might like them better.

TOJ - http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1144
TF Live - http://www.tetrisfriends.com/users/beta_signup.php

sandibaby

Quote from: pinkyy
haha yeh weird you should say that lol. i tried it and idk. i didnt really like it lol.
i dont know why i just didnt lol.

should stop saying lol

Perhaps you didn't play the right people!  Lol nothing wrong with saying "lol."

AjP

Don't listen to them...if u like Blockles stick with it

sandibaby

Quote from: AjP
Don't listen to them...if u like Blockles stick with it

What? I played blockles for less than 5 minutes and it was horrible. No keys adjustment is just...ah unspeakable!

SpawN

Why are you trying to promote blockbox or TF or TOJ to everyone. There are many other games. I think this site is about tetris not about a particular game. Besides, the guy likes Blockles and he plays Blockles. That's it.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

Albert Einstein

Blink

Quote from: SpawN
Why are you trying to promote blockbox or TF or TOJ to everyone. There are many other games. I think this site is about tetris not about a particular game. Besides, the guy likes Blockles and he plays Blockles. That's it.

true true, this site isnt about a particular game.  I was only suggesting some good multiplayer games for him to try out.

sandibaby

Quote from: SpawN

Uhh... we were recommending the tetris games we preferred playing and I suggested pinkyy to give Blockbox a try. I don't think I speak of one particular game throughout this whole web site stating they SHOULD play only that. In addition, I gave my two cents on how I felt about Blockles and didn't find a problem with that. He/She likes Blockles, that's fine with me, there was no hating on my end.

pinkyy

hey. well thanks for the suggestions. just trying out the tetrisfriends beta. it's good but i don't like the girl's voice :L LOL.
and btw I am a girl but I see where you could call me a guy because pinkyy is a very masculine name hehe
anyways thanks again:)