Hello fellow Tetris addicts :D

Started by Tenchan4, July 30, 2009, 10:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenchan4

I started playing tetris back in 89' when I got a gameboy for christmas. It's been my favorite game since. Nice to meetcha!

Blink

nice to meet you too Tenchan, +1 for the oldschool players.  I noticed in the other thread you only play with gamepad, do you play any Tetris Splash or Tetris Party?

Tenchan4

Quote from: Blink
nice to meet you too Tenchan, +1 for the oldschool players.  I noticed in the other thread you only play with gamepad, do you play any Tetris Splash or Tetris Party?
No, I just recently started playing again. Are those on the 360 and Wii, respectively? I've mostly been playing Tetris Friends Online, and the one on my N64. I have a Wii, but haven't gotten around to adding any points to it.

jujube

good to have you here Tenchan. we have a Gameboy Tetris thread in the records forum if you ever want to post a score.

EnFuego

I'M NOT AN ADDICT I CAN STOP ANY TIME I WANT!!!

welcome!

clincher

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]I'M NOT AN ADDICT I CAN STOP ANY TIME I WANT!!![/quote]
Accepting you have a problem is the first step.

Anyways good to have you here Tenchan
It's all about the love

jujube

we really need a thread for people dealing with tetris addiction. i won't start it though because i'm not ashamed.