Blockbox (Post feature requests, bugs, etc)

Started by deniax, July 15, 2009, 02:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deniax

New version Version 9.4.5-Build20090714-1955 installed

Fixes:

- During countdown & gameover, you wont lose focus anymore (chat)
-  Removed Avg. 4blocks, t-spins and replaced them with Survivor time and Driller time

Open bug: Stats dont show all your right stats at the moment, will be fixed in a few hours
Become a FaceBook friend of Blockbox here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blockbox/110778333334?ref=nf

Blink

Hi Deniax,

A small request:  APM statistic shown
and not really a request but was just wondering what the status of 2v2 team VS without sharing a field is.

clincher

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]A small request: APM statistic shown[/quote]
I second that other than that BB ftw!
It's all about the love

meow

would it be possible to have a stats page similar to the tetrinet2 one. you could conveniently access any players stats by typing /stats username (might be another command, i forget)

i have an old screenshot here but the top is cut out. at the top, there are overall statistics such as overall tpm/lpm/apm/type of games played/win %

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5889/statsjpr.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5889/statsjpr.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

oliv

- A multiplayer driller
- store the number of blocks in driller solo mode, and ability to sort by this or by time by clicking on the corresponding header of the column
- See  APM at the end of each game aswell as average stat.

Shizi

why do you have a random screenshot of the stats page from 06
haha

Corrosive

hes showing Deniax all the stats that we used to have on tnet2
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: oliv
- A multiplayer driller

Specify more how that would actually work. Or how it'd actually be that different to just regular rated VS?

meow

there's lots of possibilities for multiplayer driller

1. first to clear 30 lines wins, no lines are added to other players. basically, you train your downstack with other people which is a lot better than solo play.
2. same as above, lines are added to other players the same way as vs mode. this wasn't as popular as the above option.
3. the above 2 except instead of 30 lines, it would be first to reach the bottom

of course the starting height would have to be lowered a bit

DraKKiE

Hi Deniax,

Here is a feature request I would really like to see!

-soft drop!!  the current soft drop is more like an instant drop

Thank you for your time and consideration.  Let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

Sincerely,
DraKKiE
Xbox Live: dj stanz
AOL Instant Messenger: djstanny

Rosti_LFC

The lack of a real soft-drop is deliberate. It's really slow compared to sonic drop, and the number of situations that need it are practically nonexistent.

caffeine

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
The lack of a real soft-drop is deliberate. It's really slow compared to sonic drop, and the number of situations that need it are practically nonexistent.
That's not to say soft drop and firm drop are mutually exclusive. They can have different uses. I've used all three drops in the same game before. Sure, I can get by without soft drop, but sometimes it could be helpful.

meow

can count on caffeine and rosti to always oppose each other... in a polite way of course

caffeine

Whaaa? Rosti and I are BFF. =b

deniax

Version 9.4.6-Build20090717-1962

New Features:

- Removed the 3,2,1 countdown when starting games
- Avg combo's replaced with APM
- When the pieces spawn at the top, they will come in front of the "well graphics"

Fixed Bugs

- Fixed a rotation/irs bug (whel holding more rotation buttons at the same time and IRS, the next piece didn't IRS)
Become a FaceBook friend of Blockbox here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blockbox/110778333334?ref=nf