Started by Blink, July 11, 2009, 01:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

friendship

Profane

I almost forgot to sign up for this.  

Im down

papas

Will we play versus mode or classic one?

jujube

play versus rated, first player to 10 wins is the winner of the match, but if the score is 10-9 then you have to keep playing until somebody wins by 2.

papas

And we'll play face to face matches or 5 people in a versus mode?

Plus,which are our opponents?

Digital

You must play a 1v1 game with everyone else on the list once. It's entirely up to you and your opponents when you'll schedule your games.

papas

Quote from: Digital
You must play a 1v1 game with everyone else on the list once. It's entirely up to you and your opponents when you'll schedule your games.

Oh god

58 left to go  

Won't that take an age?

caffeine

I don't see in the rules where it says you absolutely must play every other player (although it's in your interest to try).

Rosti_LFC

Just as a thought, is there any way of reporting scores that's a little more convenient than just posting in this thread? There's potential to be over 1500 scores reported, and aside from the fact that trawling through this thread to update scores is going to be a pain, it'll make any actual discussion posts in this thread get completely lost.

jujube

yeah true, there will be a lot of scores posted. that doesn't leave much room for discussion.

Amnesia

We are introducing the ARS into HD like a virus. You can't escape neither resist, ARS will win.

Blink

Quote from: Amnesia
can I join ?

okay amnesia, i will allow a few late registrations.

Digital

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Just as a thought, is there any way of reporting scores that's a little more convenient than just posting in this thread? There's potential to be over 1500 scores reported, and aside from the fact that trawling through this thread to update scores is going to be a pain, it'll make any actual discussion posts in this thread get completely lost.
Quote from: jujube
yeah true, there will be a lot of scores posted. that doesn't leave much room for discussion.
Not the most elegant solution but what about a second thread?

Blink

Quote from: Digital
Not the most elegant solution but what about a second thread?

okay, done.  An update - NO LATE REGISTRATIONS, REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.  Your final list of participants is on the first post, 60 players.  good luck everyone.