riddles...

Started by michelle_o5, July 10, 2009, 11:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jujube

yes i was a bastard and left out an equation  i'm sure that made it harder to solve in a traditional sense. i guess you are supposed to have three equations to solve for three variables. but being as it was a riddle, and sort of a poem, things had to fit together a certain way.

DAS44

This is an abstract one.
Where does 59+1=100?

Easy one :D

Nothing is something. But why?

XaeL

there are 10 types of people in this world, the ones who dont understand it, the ones that understand it, and the ones that think they understand it then wonder why there's three clauses.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

wheeler99

Quote from: XaeL
there are 10 types of people in this world, the ones who dont understand it, the ones that understand it, and the ones that think they understand it then wonder why there's three clauses.
Binary

clincher

Quote from: wheeler99
Binary
Since when 3 equals binary? =p
Anyway thats just too easy
It's all about the love

wheeler99

ha, very easy, i've seen it before. xeal just added the extra bit on the end and forgot to change it to 11.

clincher

Nah, he probably means the ternary system, I thought my post made it too obvious
It's all about the love

zaphod77

Clincher, is of course correct.

10 being 3 in base 3.

Bah. i need a good riddle.

jujube

Quote from: DAS44
This is an abstract one.
Where does 59+1=100?
i'm assuming a non-decimal system is used somewhere, but maybe that's the wrong approach altogether. i really have no idea on this one.

DAS44

Quote from: jujube
i'm assuming a non-decimal system is used somewhere, but maybe that's the wrong approach altogether. i really have no idea on this one.
Well some of you are goin to be like what the fxck but

Dial in 100 on a microwave and you get?

xlro

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

solo2001

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]"How do you know if you're behind a tree?"[/div]
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

Paul676

When it tells you to stop looking up its arse, nosy ****.

Joking. Trees have a rotational symmetry as part of their 3D fractal nature, meaning that they have no back.
               Tetris Belts!

jujube

yeah, trees have no back. something tells me there's more to it than that though.

it reminds me of another riddle.

how far can a dog run into the woods?