riddles...

Started by michelle_o5, July 10, 2009, 11:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle_o5

Quote from: milkolate
FIRE!

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]lol ok!!! do u like riddle or u like to google riddle'z lol

yer right  again
[/div]

Quote from: jujube
a gremlin.

[div align=\\\"center\\\"] good guess but its wrong  fire is the right answer  [/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

michelle_o5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole, I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole, What am I?[/div]

DraKKiE

Quote from: michelle_o5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole, I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole, What am I?[/div]

uhhhhhhhhh are we getting to dirty riddles now?    long like a flagpole and fit in a hole?
Xbox Live: dj stanz
AOL Instant Messenger: djstanny

michelle_o5

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
uhhhhhhhhh are we getting to dirty riddles now?    long like a flagpole and fit in a hole?
[/quote]

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]lol it not a dirty riddle *peace* [/div]

jujube

some kind of lizard.

or a snake.

Blink

an anaconda!  i'm rightttttttt for the first time ever, please say yes

michelle_o5

Quote from: Blink
an anaconda!  i'm rightttttttt for the first time ever, please say yes

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]yey!!! for blink lol    thats right BUT jubebe is the 1st who get it right  she said snake  and thats right too[/div]

Blink

hah jujube, add michelle to the list of people who think you're a girl

michelle_o5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end
And the end of every place[/div]

[div align=\\\"center\\\"](gudluck)[/div]

kitty

how in anyway is jujube a girl ahha..

anyways its E.
kitty

jujube

Quote from: kitty
how in anyway is jujube a girl ahha..
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
anyways its E.
[/quote]
i think you got it kitty.

michelle_o5

[div align=\\\"center\\\"] hehehehe yup yup E is the answer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dead in the center there is a bunny on an island. 6 feet north, 6 feet south, 6 feet west, and 6 feet east is land. How many jumps does it take to get to the other side?
[/div]

[div align=\\\"center\\\"](arent u tierd of answering riddles???)[/div]

milkolate

what's up doc? dead rabbit!
Don't think. Drink.
TDS Friend Code - 083048-793361

michelle_o5

Quote from: milkolate
what's up doc? dead rabbit!

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]thats not answering the riddle and ur giving out the clue lol!!! [/div]

Blink

dead bunnies dont jump, i win??