Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

Shizi

hey my fav is green too!
^5 man

sandibaby

You don't have Pink on your poll!  

Anyhow, I like pink because it's cute and can possibly look good in anything...walls, bowls, hello kitty band-aids, Nintendo DS!! :]

iLLWiLL

this is not true. Pink Cars. Pink Basketball Shorts. Pink Microwaves and fridges. Pink dogs.
"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough."

AOL Instant Messenger: iLL WiLL Fo Real
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/William.Pham

I <3

sandibaby

Quote from: iLLWiLL
this is not true. Pink Cars. Pink Basketball Shorts. Pink Microwaves and fridges. Pink dogs.
It's because you're not a fan of pink! All of the above is fine but maybe not pink cars but you have seen it happen before! And guess what, remember the PINK RANGER? Yeeeeeeeah!

Lancet

TBH, I don't really have a fav colour because a) it changes with my mood and b) I think the world would be mighty boring if there'd be only one colour! Bring on the rainbow goodness (and not only because of what it means)! I tend to like bright/neon and "pure" colours though, pure as in containing only 0s and Fs. Pastels are just too weak.

GOOBZILLA

light blue. Calming mood. Like the light blue used on this forum
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Goob's Money Crew[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Ando

Quote from: MzSlowmo
black for the win.
you can never look ugly in black
haha i can assure you i can find a hand full of people that will look ugly in black or any color

mines yellow, cause it's the best damn color in the world
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

SuPa

virulent

pink looked not extremely horrible in fast & furious? :x and i've heard pink's hot dogs are pretty good~

but my fave color is purple~ [even though i type in pink o.o] cause i once saw a beautiful flowing dress in jim hjelms occasions collection that made me fall in love with the color lilac

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

JSK

I was gonna ask the same thing, where's pink on your poll!? Hello, for the girls on here? Duh.

GoldPlatedDish

Green
I dunno why, but I like green
Leafy greens, golf greens, green S-pieces, green everywhere!

JSK

Red_Star

Red. My reason should be obvious.
Play Cultris