"Next Piece" Player Spotlight Nominations

Started by Blink, July 06, 2009, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

pizzapizza

Quote from: Aaron
Pizza for president.

that is the most entertaining comment ever
and thanks

pizzapizza

Quote from: pizzapizza
made 1:05:36 to 1:02:92 on tetrisfriends sprint  

now at 1:02:48 for tetrisfriends sprint  

MarioThePhenom

dig challenge nullpo 4:13- 4:20
lol, 420
i couldn't let destiny have a faster dig race time than me so
14.83-13.16

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

Destiny

Null dig challenge 4:01-4:14
Null dig race 18sec-13sec

Aaron

Mario for prime minister.

Destiny for president.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

Destiny

Nullpo dig challenge-4:14-4:20
Nullpo dig race-13sec-11sec

XaeL

Quote from: Destiny
Nullpo dig challenge-4:14-4:20
Nullpo dig race-13sec-11sec
Density for president.

Thats better than all my stuff ever.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

pizzapizza

Quote from: pizzapizza
now at 1:02:48 for tetrisfriends sprint  

now down to 1:00:98 for tetrisfriends sprint    

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

Jtadore

hi there !
i just did the first 14 combos on cultris

here the video, i recorded :

UJS3

Destiny

BB 40Lines sub 40 with a 37:xx
Went from 28-23-22 for null dig race 18 lines

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

atomitekke

Well, I'm kinda new to this. Been playing online tetris for over 2 years now. Been playing under different screennames, such as wroetvrouwtje, denkvrouwtje[both tetrisfriends], atomitekke [nullpomino], tomtek, tiktak. Slowly but steadily improving my highscores. My sprinttimes are now around 40 seconds, and i made a mark in tetrisfriends n-blox, where i was once second in the leaderboard and are currently nr 4. But i have a question more or less, i never want to cheat, and consider messing with time [in sprint] a bit of a 'not done'. But recently i decided to see how fast i could be if i did mess with the time, because I'm so frustrated of never reaching any leaderboard, and at the same time I'm pretty sure most people in the highest places in the leaderboards do mess a bit with time, because i don't believe it to be humanly possible to have tetriminorates of 5 or 6 tps. So i decided to use the possibilities of the nullpominogame to do a bit of tweaking. I adjusted the max fps-rate from previously 60, to now 15. And what do you know, whereas my previous best was just under 40 seconds, within the hour i had reached a new highscore of under 20 seconds. The fastest so far is 14.68 seconds. Which is of course faster than the fastest record here on harddrop. So i don't know what to do, i'm pretty sure many other players do things of the sort [=messing with fps], but i really don't know what the rules are for this. I do have a screenshot of the endscreen and of course i made a backup of the nullpomino replayfile, just don't know what to do with them. So if you can give me advice on this I'll be grateful.