"Next Piece" Player Spotlight Nominations

Started by Blink, July 06, 2009, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nahucirujano

I always forgot about this thread to share my progress at Special and Sudden Ti modes of Texmaster xD
Since October 8th, I have been a MasterO Class Player
This was the very first time I clear the Invisible Roll in a full game...

Mode: Special Ti
Grade: MasterO (Invisible Roll Cleared)
Level: 999
Time: 05:56:53
Date: 10/08/2011
Medals: Silver ST, Gold SK (at 999), Silver RE and Silver CO.
Lines: 76 Singles, 16 Doubles, 6 Triples and 36 Tetrises.

Replay:

Regards...
Keep Stacking!!!

Nahu

Ravendarksky

You should put what your previous best was so people can judge how quickly your improving too  (or maybe I should remove mine.... hmm  )

Confugal

I have played nothing short of horrible in Arena lately, with an absurd amount of misdrops combined with mediocre stacking and a deteriorating TPM on top of that. I tried 40L in NP to see if I could improve anything, and on the fourth try I got a sub-40, at 37.xx.

wat.
In ARS we trust.

ohitsstef

Just a quick reminder to everyone

POTM voting for November thread will be open 10.28

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Anonymous

Quote from: Ravendarksky
In fact here is a fumen I'm so proud! THis was after studying annons downstack guide.. Although after making the diagram I can see room for improvement:
[fumen]110@pb/evbE3gbH3gbM3gbF3gbG3gbO3gbH3gbD3gbO3gb?C3gbK3gbM3gbH3gbC3gbM3gbD3gbQ3gbG3gbB3pbtEHpb/e?lbHYjePRApb/elbHYjeyUA7eAWYApb/elbHYjeDPA7eAMYA?pb/elbHYjeiXA7eAhVApb/elbHYjeDPApb1lFYmbRpkeZBO?IAI3MoDFbUEDpbIwobZiIwnbxNaesLOIAI3MoDFbUOCpbIw?pbJwmb6GaevfAqbssnbEYtsmb6GaeGXOIAI3MoDFbEwCpb1?lnb1lobUKnbWKQeFcOIAI3MoDFbMfCpb1lxbNRbe5ZOAApb?1lxbNRbeCwApb1lxbNRbev2Apb1lxbNRbe23Apb1lxbNRbe?kyA7eB92Ab1ApbMRYinbZisskeDkOIAI3MoDFbEwCpb/emb?UKnbWKae9oOIAI3MoDFb8KCpb/evbHYZevuOAApb/elbHYj?eE/A7eC2BBS9APABpbRpnbEY1lEYje5wOIAI3MoDFbUEDpb?RpobRpmbxNobxNQe1IB7eC2GBj9AZFBrbYimbaimbxNobxN?Qek2OIAI3MoDFbEVC7eAEJBpb1lnb1loUmbqUaea8OIAI3M?oDFbMfCpb1lxbNRbe9PBpbMRQpkzmbRple73OIAI3MoDFbs?sC7eAuOBpb/embdDmbdDbePDPIAI3MoDFb8KCpb/elbHYje?iAPAApb/elbHYjefTBpb/elbHYjeCWBpbRpnbEY1lEYje5J?PIAI3MoDFbUED7eBtSPAAAAA[/fumen]

pro. glad to see people getting something out of it.
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Alexsweden

I just beat the world record in ultra, making me the first person ever to achive more than 80 000 points in 2minutes.
Final score 80250!

My previous record was 79000 so it is not a big improvement at all actually but I didnt get POTM for that so what the heck - its a WR

Here is a video of it - even failed hard on the last Tspin which lost me 1k :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLGTDJPy70s

Edit: Also beat DarthDuck in some epic and intense matches in the nullpo weeklies (10 - 0)

Edit: Nullpo Dig Challange 03:41:98 -> 04:21:65

Edit: Also I have gotten 663238 points on marathon+ that is around 50 lines of ST stacking starting at the semi-invis level. Have never played it on nullpo before but when I played on TF I never was able to do more than a couple of lines on survival once it goes invis.

DarthDuck

Quote from: Alexsweden
I just beat the world record in ultra
He also beat me in the nullpo weeklies
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

ohitsstef

Quote from: DarthDuck
He also beat me in the nullpo weeklies

please let the users state their own accomplishments ~
cool

you should post up yours, darthduck!

larrytetris

Won the King of Stackers tournament! C:

Pioneering polymer Tspin use

Achieved 5,406,681 in TF Survival/Marathon+, making me 3rd in the world.

Otherwise, not much.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Confugal

Quote from: larrytetris
Won the King of Stackers tournament! C:

Pioneering polymer Tspin use

Achieved 5,406,681 in TF Survival/Marathon+, making me 3rd in the world.

Otherwise, not much.

Oh yeah, just regular feats in the average day of Larry.

In ARS we trust.

Maii04

40L : 41.xxx

its been a while since ive posted x.x

ohitsstef

Quote from: Maii04
40L : 41.xxx

its been a while since ive posted x.x

no previous time for comparison?

just fyi, i'm not going through the old posts from months back to look for your old time

if you post it like this - this is how i'm posting it onto the polls

Maii04

Quote from: ohitsstef
no previous time for comparison?

just fyi, i'm not going through the old posts from months back to look for your old time

if you post it like this - this is how i'm posting it onto the polls

previous would be 45.xx
i dont really remember. i havent played in months

Shuey

Definitely not worthy of POM, but still an achievement:

Completed Big Mode on Nullpomino Grade Mania - GM Rank (10:26 - my time sucked!)