"Next Piece" Player Spotlight Nominations

Started by Blink, July 06, 2009, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chowmain24

idk where to go for the player of the month but i have added 8k in 1 week! for ultra and am at 48399 56th all time. and sprint 1 week ago was at 1:03 and now am at 57!!! and droppping!:)
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 85px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:85px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

arf

finally broke sub 30 in blockbox 40 lines! one of the few (or maybe even first? no idea) players to do this using double rotate! i'm also getting a lot better at vs, keeping my lpm consistently above 65, whereas before i had trouble getting over 60 lpm.

MzSlowmo

went from, 50- 90 ppm on tnet2 without shadows zoooom (within a week )

Paul676

Gone sub 40 in blockbox, and got 45.9 in tf sprint (but that was sprint 5p so it didn't count). Gone past the 3 minute mark in survivor. Not sure what else to put on because my best improvements have been in vs modes- I suppose getting over 40 apm counts as an improvement
               Tetris Belts!

Blink

POTM: Paul676 , broke 40 sec 40L barrier and 3 min survivor in BB.  I might be a little late updating the main page for this one, bear with me lol.  Congrats, and keep up the nice improvements mzslowmo, arf, and chowmain.

mcgif

k, you may think that this is a joke, but it's not, i think that Fraaankie should be the next player of the month, or even player of the year 2009. I know, there are plenty good players out there, but look, most ppl have been playing tetris for years, while frankie is kinda new, and it took her few months to go sub 30 s in 40 L.
Also she is friendly (sometimes). She is usually the only person to tell the shortcut for the restart on bb

Her progress = amazing. Frankie = player of the year 2009.

Anonymous

Quote from: mcgif
k, you may think that this is a joke, but it's not, i think that Fraaankie should be the next player of the month, or even player of the year 2009. I know, there are plenty good players out there, but look, most ppl have been playing tetris for years, while frankie is kinda new, and it took her few months to go sub 30 s in 40 L.
Also she is friendly (sometimes). She is usually the only person to tell the shortcut for the restart on bb

Her progress = amazing. Frankie = player of the year 2009.

agree
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Anonymous

Quote from: oliv
+1 I have never seen any player improve that fast.
Her driller record is also 13 secs

Not to mention she already has 3:25 in survivor or something like that!
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Paul676

yup. and when she starts becoming ridiculously good at vs as well she'll have it all in ike 1 year of play
               Tetris Belts!

chowmain24

just got 54.53 second TF sprint from 58.25 a week ago:)
same day today i just broke my ultra record from 48399 to 53038 which is the best in washington and 31st all time also got to the 3 minute mark inn survival with a score of 843495 and also i got a 17 combo and got my battle 2p and 6p up to rank 20 and working on getting 5p up to 20:) i think those acheivments are worthy of the next player of the month! oh ya got rank 10 on arena:P hahaha   thanks blink!:D byee!
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 85px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:85px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

Broox_

I've gone from 1:01 being my fastest on TF, to changing all my controls & playing BlockBox instead of TF, learning to DAS, and double rotate and have gone sub 50 in the past month. However, I think Fraaankie should win because she's the fastest girl; and i'd be ecstatic if I could get as fast as she did in the same amount of time as her.

mcgif

Quote from: Broox_
and i'd be ecstatic if I could get as fast as she did in the same amount of time as her.

no chance for that bro, and stealing her avatar won't help ;p

Fraaankie

got sub 30 in 4 months.
first girl to get sub 30?

i'm also the misdrop queen!   lol
;D

Corrosive

Quote from: Fraaankie
got sub 30 in 4 months.
first girl to get sub 30?

i'm also the misdrop queen!   lol
;D