Tetris DS - Match Arrangements

Started by mattris, July 04, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnanimous

So is there a regular weekly hookup, or has this sort of tapered off? I'm tired of beating random Japanese people in Worldwide, and it'd be cool to actually play against people from HD.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

Blink

Quote from: Magnanimous
So is there a regular weekly hookup, or has this sort of tapered off? I'm tired of beating random Japanese people in Worldwide, and it'd be cool to actually play against people from HD.

if you want, im down to play in about 2 hours.  we sort of just play randomly, just ask on the shoutbox, sometimes me, jujube, zemus, kevcel or others are playing.

Magnanimous

Cool, I'll try the shoutbox sometime.

I was asking because the closest DS-compatible wi-fi that I have access to is at a coffee shop ten minutes away... It'd be sort of cool to have a league that meets at scheduled times, instead of having to go out for coffee and hope that people are online.

Caithness

How about someone proposes a time like, say, Tuesday night at 8:30 EST or something, and see if there are any objections?

jujube

yeah i like the idea of just setting a time. if nobody shows up then try a different time the next week.

TGM

Quote from: Caithness
How about someone proposes a time like, say, Tuesday night at 8:30 EST or something, and see if there are any objections?
I do this with Clubhouse Games. I tried to do it for TDS back at jrcorps.com irc but no dice  

mattris

How some Tetris DS this weekend?  I'm up for 2-player or 4p.  What time would be suitable?

Magnanimous

I'll be free most of the weekend, so almost any time will work for me.

Ando

oh wow last post 2 weeks ago. anyone wanna play now?
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

Magnanimous

Is anyone free tonight? I vote that we play at 10:00 PM EST, then work out a general schedule for a casual TDS league. Times can be changed according to people's schedules, of course.

Ando

ill be free tonight after i go out today, ill check the site when i get home, im PST so hope we can match times

Blink

I might be able to make it to this one, unless I'm playing poker.  Maybe i'll see you guys tonight.

Ando

Quote from: Blink
I might be able to make it to this one, unless I'm playing poker.  Maybe i'll see you guys tonight.
facebook poker? =D

or real poker -__-

Blink

Quote from: Ando
facebook poker? =D

or real poker -__-

real poker, i play at bodog and fulltilt.  I'm decent, I'm no evybabee though haha.

Caithness

So, are we still doing this?  I've added everyone in the list and I'm inviting for a 4p game, but I haven't seen anyone yet.