I try to be the very best...

Started by hova, June 29, 2009, 04:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hova

hi, i forgot how i came into TGM but it had something to do with a mix of Tetris DS and superhuman youtube videos. Anyway i was registered at Tetris concept but i never posted there because the people there somehow made me feel alienated. seemed like it was run by a few people who compliment eachother only. they also made it sound like they had connections to the Tetris company. anyway, i could never get to run TGM3. So hi, i guess...

jujube

good to have you here hova. please read the forum guideline regarding discussion of emulators and roms.

TetrisdAiSuki

Quote from: jujube
good to have you here hova. please read the forum guideline regarding discussion of emulators and roms.
Sorry about that post jujube. I didn't link to anything and thought it was okay.

Again I apologize.
LJ 40 lines 00:44.63 135.77TPM - 100 lines 02:01.95 - 180s 41.700
TGM GM 10:42:66 - 20G GM 10:28:00 - BM S9 - REV S4
TAP Normal 480736 - Master [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?

jujube

it's ok Ai. just letting people know. maybe some people haven't read the forum guidelines yet.

TetrisdAiSuki

it's ok Ai. just letting people know. maybe some people haven't read the forum guidelines yet.
I didn't... ^^; It won't happen again.

@ hova: What happened on TC was perfectly normal. If you break the rules like I just did, someone will have to intervene. The kind of things you're asking are only allowed on the IRC channel as far as I know. And even then...
LJ 40 lines 00:44.63 135.77TPM - 100 lines 02:01.95 - 180s 41.700
TGM GM 10:42:66 - 20G GM 10:28:00 - BM S9 - REV S4
TAP Normal 480736 - Master [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?

hova

oh i did. i did even before i posted it. but thanks for mentioning... i guess...  

jujube

Quote from: hova
well, i did join TC (when it was running) but i didn't like the people there. It seemed to me that they wheren't so sure of their own rules.
good thing you're here now. and thanks for reading the forum guidelines.

hova

whats going on here. weirdness