About iphys

Started by iphys, June 28, 2009, 12:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iphys

I've been playing Tetris ever since the Gameboy came out and the local arcade got Atari Tetris.  I mastered that pretty quickly, and didn't really play a lot of Tetris till I got Tetris DS two years ago and discovered the TC wiki and learned T-spinning.  When I'm not playing Tetris, I'm doing astrophysics, reading poetry, watching films (usually Kurosawa), or playing goal in hockey.

jujube

hienwa

welcome to harddrop iphys!
http://www.freetoplay.org - for free online games and MMOs!

EnFuego

Way to state the obvious... astrophysics is pretty much the same as tetris. The well is anti-matter and the tetris blocks symbolize the big bang and t-spins are black holes.

iphys

Hmmm, now why didn't I think of that -- so totally obvious in retrospect, heh, heh.

m__

sup iphys, glad you made it!

Corrosive

Are you transgendered or intersexed?
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

tr3_tris

Quote from: Corrosive
Are you transgendered or intersexed?

ROTFL  

iphys

I'm transgendered.  My sex is female, my gender identity is male, but I'm in the middle of the spectrum for how masculine/feminine I act, so I'm basically androgynous.

jujube

sorry to make a suggestion when the suggestions thread was locked, but i agree with iphys that giving your gender shouldn't be mandatory.

iphys

Weird, my gender is suddenly now showing up as male in my posts even though it's female in my profile.  Has somebody done something to the board settings?

Rosti_LFC

Don't force it to be mandatory. If it's unselected, just default it to male on the world map, because most girls on the internet are usually more than happy to whore out their gender. And a good 95% of us are guys anyway.

solo2001

iphys!!! A fellow Nova Scotian!
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

iphys

Yeah, and if you've ever seen Deasean on TDS, T Party, T Friends, he's a Nova Scotian player too.

Natsuko