[Blockbox] 40 Lines

Started by Corrosive, June 26, 2009, 09:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowcy

jujube

Corrosive, would you be willing to make a leaderboard in this thread for sprint times from any game?

SecretSalamander

clincher

OFFTOPIC: Nice display SecretSalamander
cracked me up
It's all about the love

nismo

Quote from: SecretSalamander
BB 28.41

Nice AA it seems like you've gotten faster really recently.  A challenger to Mase maybe?  I on the other hand have done anything but improve.  Still stuck at 50.30 >=[

Corrosive

Quote from: jujube
Corrosive, would you be willing to make a leaderboard in this thread for sprint times from any game?

you do it
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

SuperMeowMix

at least you didn't get stuck on 40:00 on the dot! I think only heretic and I have been stuck there...gawd im glad i've broken that time

I break most of my times by playing fresh and within the first few games, after that it goes down hill.
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/kotetsu213/cat_slaps_amphibian.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/kotetsu213/cat_slaps_amphibian.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' al

nismo

Quote from: SuperMeowMix
at least you didn't get stuck on 40:00 on the dot! I think only heretic and I have been stuck there...gawd im glad i've broken that time

I break most of my times by playing fresh and within the first few games, after that it goes down hill.

lol that would be frustrating. Happy to say I broke into the 40's tonight finally :] I'm the same way, break records within the first few tries.

Paul676

Yeah I think I'll do a Nismo, won't play anything else until I get into the 40s. Otherwise, I would like to try to get into the all time lists for tetris friends, just need to get 4 secs off or so, shouldn't be too hard hopefully

woohoo, done a Nismo, 49.48
               Tetris Belts!

heretic

Quote from: SuperMeowMix

still haunts me to this day

Result:

Cleared 40 lines at level 40
on 2009-03-04 at 22:01
Played 102 tetrominoes in 0:40.00 (153.00/min)
(active time only: 0:35.40, 172.88/min)
Pressed 329 keys (3.22/piece)

Made 40 lines
(single: 6; double: 2; triple: 2; home run: 6; T single: 0; T double: 0; T triple: 0)
Sent 34 garbage (51.00 per minute)
Left 8 blocks behind

LJ score: 10800
Options

Well: 10x20, Enter: Above
Speed: Zero, ARE: 0 ms
Randomizer: Bag of Tetrominoes
Hold: On, empty, Rotation: SRS+initial
Lock: 333 ms Move reset, Deep: Off
Line clear: 0 ms Naive, Gluing: Off
Drop score: None, T-spin: 3-corner T
Garbage: Off, DAS: 133 ms Instant
Soft drop: 1G Slide, Hard drop: Lock
Shadow: Faint color, Next: 2

jujube

Quote from: Corrosive
you do it
alright, just checking because i didn't want to compete with your thread. i'll probably make a new thread sometime today. if people still want to post BB times here that's no problem. i can add them to the other leaderboard too.

SecretSalamander

Blink

28.20 secs on BB, 0.1 second faster lol

SecretSalamander

GOOBZILLA

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Goob's Money Crew[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]